Asgard Village. Road to Jötunheim.

After the battle’s over Sin picks up the sapphire and  approaches Fenrir and him in turn removes what’s left of his mask. Then she slaps him.

Sin: Your misguided pride almost cost us our lives, Mononoke Idiot!!!😡
Fenrir: I was trying to keep you safe!!! Anyway, how did you unlock the Axe of my cloth?
Sin: Your wolves directed me to the Axe and I used this chisel to free it. No thanks to you!!
Fenrir: How come you’ve gained my kinsmen favor?
Sin: (As she pet a wolf) It’s an animal thing. 😏
Fenrir (Thinking: This girl… she reminds me like the time I’ve met Hilda-sama) I don’t know if you’ll fulfill your promises to me, but you’ve certainly earned my respect.
Sin: Yeah. Whatever. So why am I feeling sick.
Fenrir: (showing her the wound made by the Blight Bear) Because I am.
Sin: Oh!😨😱 NO,NO,NO!!!! I won’t let that happen!!! 😰

Sin draws from her inventory the 30th century silver crystal in an effort to heal him, but only heals partially. The wound’s gone, but some of the corruption remains. As they walk into the village, they stumble upon a house with many flowers inside

Sin: Please help us!!! My friend is very ill. Can you help?
Flower girl: Lord Fenrir? What happened??😨
Sin: He was pummeled by an avalanche, foolishly fought an enemy without my help and got himself wounded by a darkness tainted creature. 😡 Oh sorry. Where are my manners? I’m Sin, by the way.

The girl tend for Fenrir the best she could.

Flower Girl: Oh, i forgot. My name is Helena. This… is mostly fine, but i believe this is what the ancient Asgardians know as the dark breath. It's beyond anyone’s skill to heal.
Sin: I healed most of the corruption of his wound with this (shows her the Silver Crystal) it displayed some light and annulled most of it.
Helena: That crystal… heals with light? Hmmm🤔 .T’is a long shot , but The light of Alfheim might recharge this strange crystal of yours to finish the job.
Sin: Sooooo… He..😐.(Skeptically)😑 needs.... elvish medicine?
Helena: I’m afraid so (begins to cough). I’ve seen this kind of illness before. You’ll have about 4 painful weeks before the corruption spreads thoroughly and pass to the shadow realm. Maybe less 🤧(keeps coughing)
Sin: You don’t look so good yourself.
Fenrir: Sin isn’t ready to face such an ordeal. She must train… and there’s an alternative. The realm of the outcasts and the giants. Jötunheim
Helena and Sin: What??!!😱
Fenrir: While the name is woe inspiring the truth is that the Jötnar are indeed good beings. And there’s an exclusive door to Alfheim from there. The only thing that bugs me is that the Jötnar chose to resemble humans. Miss Helena. If you can point us to the right direction, we need to head to Tyr’s arch, here in the village.
Sin: Ok. Let’s assume that go to the gates. How are you going to open it up.
Helena: After the second battle with the sanctuary, I stumble across a multicolored piece of jewelry in the place where Lord Syd of Mizar died , but when I arrived at the village, it began to glow. Then. I figured out. It was one of the Bifrost. One of the realm traveling stones. But that doesn’t make any sense, as the Yggdrasill is inside the palace.

Fenrir: The tree that began to grow after the first battle with the sanctuary is just an artistic manifestation, as the true tree feeds all of the nine realms

Fenrir: The tree that began to grow after the first battle with the sanctuary is just an artistic manifestation, as the true tree feeds all of the nine realms. Asgard and Midgard lowlands included.
Sin: How come you know so much, if you’ve literally been living under a rock?
Fenrir: A friend from Jötunheimr told me some. He granted me some expensive education.
Helena: I have never learned so much in my life, like what I’m learning right now (begins to cough again)🤧
Sin: Here’s something for your troubles (gave her some pills)

Helena: I have never learned so much in my life, like what I’m learning right now (begins to cough again)🤧Sin: Here’s something for your troubles (gave her some pills)

Helena: What’s this?
Sin: Some antibiotic from the 30th century. It’ll help, but you’ll need to rest for a few days. They won’t work if you are overwhelmed with work.
Kid: Thank you for helping sis.
Helena: Oh my gosh! You should be sleeping.

Before they walk away:
Sin: I sincerely hope to see you again.
Helena: Please, do take care of lord Fenrir. Godspeed.

As walking:
Sin: That girl might be a good lesson for you.
Fenrir: How come?
Sin: You’ve only center yourself in “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a debt in life must be paid in full” but a very wise man told long ago “all things whatsoever ye would that men should do, do ye even so to them”😏
Fenrir: huh?
Sin: That girl, Helena, I can tell, she help her little brothers at expense of her very own health, hoping non reward whatsoever. When you find someone to care for…(sigh) I hope that you’ll find someone to care about.
Fenrir: Who is this wise human who said that ?
God Warrior: That would be our Lord Jesus Christ. The God of my Mother… and mine.
Sin: You Again, Midgard!😠

Midgard: We must make haste

Midgard: We must make haste. Every minute that we remain here, we could harm the space-time continuum. If I stumbled with my young self could set a time paradox that could destroy the universe.
Fenrir: I’m sure you’re overstating that.
Sin: Yes… the blast destruction radius could be limited to our galaxy😑. And how’s Jötunheim any different?
Hyoga:  Both Jötunheimr or Muspelheim are set in a time nexus.
Sin: (as she passes the bifrost to Hyoga) so, the more time we spend in Jötunheim, the less we change the timeline.
Fenrir: Who are…
Sin: If you are planning to come with us, do please remove your mask. Hyoga of Midgard.
Fenrir: An Athenian Saint, given the honor of being a God Warrior? These are strange times.
Hyoga: Indeed.

As soon the gate is opened they crossed the threshold and the door closes behind them.