Frozen Eagle. Divine Punishment

Chapter 23
Divine Punishment.

Sin returned from Muspelheim arena carried by the shoulders of Hrothgar's men and the fire Giants known as the ash warriors. All happy to see, not a defeated foe, but a redeemed Valkyrie that humble herself to be saved.

Fenrir: I sense a very aggressive Cosmo. Not Alberich's. That's—
Sin: Gunnr. We need to go, Now!

(action music)

A few moments earlier, in the arena, the fight became remarkable even as both Hyoga and Alberich had their own advantages. Alberich's endurance due to his time in Helheim and the corruption he carried with him, and Hyoga's edge was that he could see Alberich's movements before they happened, due to the fact that he has the Allfather's eye.

Alberich: Still thinking like an Saint's apprentice, Midgard. With the eye of the lord of the hanged, you could have figured out what's coming.
Hyoga: What!

Hyoga dodges a blunt axe. The axe leaves a small crater on the ground.

Hyoga: Is that.... Mjölnir?
Alberich: I believe my newest associate have some issues with both Sin and the Athena Saints.
Hyoga: Gunnr... it can't be. Not you! How could you corrupt her?!
Alberich: The Amethyst Shield you remembered, was refined by the winds of Hel. After spending more time than I care to remember, I've learned to use the winds of Hel to combine the Nature unity and my Amethyst shield to summon wisps within my technique that enables me control the victim. To be controlled, one must be spiritually weak, naturally. So I've took the time to investigate Gunnr, and I've discovered some interesting things. First. That her brother Thor of Phecda Gamma was killed by the saints. Seiya to be precise. Second, that Sailor Sin is a future descendant of Seiya and another Elite Saint. Gunnr came to appreciate Sin as her favorite to face her and granting her the Rune to Alfheim. Imagine the confusion and pain she felt when I've informed her that Sin's forefather killed her brother, during the second Asgardian conflict against the Sanctuary.

Gunnr was struggling for controlling her body, but Hel's corruption was slowly eating her will

Gunnr: Sorry! Kkill me!!

She used her Technique þruma volt (similar to Aioria's Lightning Bolt)  attack on Hyoga, lowering his defenses.
Hyoga: Hiding behind Seidr puppets. That's an unfair move!
Alberich: Fairness isn't a word in my dictionary. I prefer victory. I won't choose another. You should have chosen your actions. They were your last as God Warrior.

Before he could hack Hyoga to death, someone used Old magic to restrain Alberich and deprive him of his sword.
????: Rót!
Alberich and Hyoga: Freya?!

Freya appeared from a light, dining a Cloth that resembled Hilda Polaris garments, but bearing a Vanir traits.

Freya: You could have the second and third conflict with the Sanctuary averted. You've decided to trying to pit your fellow God Warriors against each other all along. You've plotted the murder of my sisters, Trying to kill Hilda, succeeding in killing  Aglæcwif and corrupting Gunnr. Oh, we've chosen to be where we stand right now. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Alberich removes his restrains and proceeds to manipulate Gunnr.
Alberich: Kill Her!!!!
Gunnr: (Having a scruciating pain resisting) I cannot hold much longer!! Run, Freya-sama!!!
Freya: Let Go, Sister. While I'm not as powerful as my sister Hilda....I will not stand idly by ever again!
Gunnr: What
Freya: Kráku lið.

Freya made a very special light Cosmo technique, based in her sister's Nibelungen ringu  lightning technique, made of energy crows that restrained Gunnr, albeit temporarily.

Freya: Gunnr is a Family matter. Deal with Alberich!
Hyoga: Yes, My Love!

Alberich: It won't be that easy! þrifa!!

Alberich summons wisps that make amethyst Hel-Walkers from corpses that attacked Hyoga. But Hyoga's strikes broke them like hard sugar, because he unlocked a temperature a lot colder than the Absolute Zero

Alberich: You will be mine, Freya!! Amethyst Corruption!!

Having anticipated that with the Eye of Odin since before the fight began, Hyoga Hurled towards Alberich with his Fist frozen Fists grappling him to the ground and viciously hit him, while Sin used her Hellfire Surge to counter Alberich's technique, saving Freya in the progress.

Hel was watching from Niflheim with a palantir (Crystal ball)

Hel: Ambitions without actions are useless. But actions without success? I knew he couldn't have been my consort.

She walks from the room after seeing Alberich's defeat.

Hyoga, knowing that Gunnr's corruption was linked to Alberich's life, didn't squander time trying to convince him to do the right thing,  froze his own hands and performed a very fast less gruesome Blood Eagle-like punishment by freezing his lungs from behind and suffocating him.
Hyoga: Odin demands it.  When you reach Helheim, tell Hel I've sent you.
Freya: (sobbing) I hope that Hraesvelg(Corpse Eater) carries him to the vilest filth in Hel!!
Sin: It ain't over Yet. Not by a long shot. Bring Gunnr here. I'll try to use a healing escalation.

Then a fell voice from the air calls to the heroes.

The light of Alfheim is MINE! Stop this futile endeavor. This must fininsh!!

Sin: No, Hel
Fenrir: It's just the beginning.

To be continued.....