Chapter Eleven 🧡

-Three Days Later-

Symere: *helping stevie into the house*

Stevie: *slowly walking into the house*

Symere: *guiding her to the couch* be careful baby..

*symere phone buzzes*

Stevie: i'm so sore *slowly walking to the couch*

Symere: *guides her* we almost there baby..

*symere phone buzzes uncontrollably*

Stevie: *stevie looks back at him* you may need to get that.

Symere: it's nobody baby. i'm more concerned with getting you settled in and relaxed

Stevie: *makes it to the couch and begins to sit down*

*symere phone keeps buzzing*

Stevie: *sighs, rolls eyes and gently sits on couch*  just answer the phone symere

Symere: *sighs and answers his phone* Hello??!

(On the phone) Amora: i haven't talked to you in days. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Symere: *rolls his eyes and hangs up*

-W/ Amora-

Amora: *slams her phone down on the counter when she realizes he had hung up. she gets up from her bar stool, grabs her keys and heads for the door but just when she makes it to the front door she feels sick and runs to the bathroom to throws up*

-Back W/ Stevie & Symere-

Stevie: who was it? *easing back on the couch*

Symere: bill collector.. *putting his phone back in his pocket and the lays blanket on stevie's lap*  you need anything

Stevie: i'm fine..

Symere: are you hungry?

*symere phone buzzes again*

Stevie: ....

*symere phone buzzes continuously*

Symere: UGH!!! *pulls his phone out his pocket and declines the call*

Stevie: bill collector must desperately need your attention..

Symere: baby.. i'm not worrying about this phone. my main focus is you. now are you sure you fine..

Stevie: if i need anything i'll get up and get it myself...

Symere: no baby the doctor said you need to rest for at least 3 to 4 more days.

Stevie: I'm fin—-

*symere phone buzzes again*

Stevie: SYMERE ANSWER THAT DAMN PHONE!!!

Symere: *pulls out his phone and answers* hello!

(On the Phone) Amora: *crying a little* sy i need to talk to you.

Symere: *sighs and looks at stevie* baby it's mikey... something going on at the shop. im going to go up to our room and talk to him. i'll be right back

Stevie: *looks confused because he has never stepped out the room to talk to mikey or reese no matter what the topic was*

-In the bedroom-
(Phone Conversation)

Symere: what do you want amora!
Amora: i need you sy.... something's wrong
Symere: look! i need you to understand this and understand it well! ME AND YOU ARE FINISH! i've said this before but i got lust confused with love. you were just a temporary feelings that i'm over! i love my wife and i will not continue to lie to her! make this your last phone and DONT EVER TEXT ME AGAIN!
Amora: but sym——
Symere: *hangs up the phone before she could finish her sentence then he blocks her number and then he goes back downstairs to stevie*

-Downstairs-

Stevie: *standing in kitchen slouch over trying to fix her something to drink*

Symere: *sees stevie* baby noooo what are you doing

*he takes the glass and jug of tea away from her*

Symere: i said i got you.. baby

Stevie: *sighs and try's to get the glass back* i got it symere...

Symere: baby no! i got this! now is there anything else you want?

Stevie: *sighs and rolls eyes and slowly walks out the kitchen*

Symere: *holds her hand and trys to help her back to the couch*

Stevie: *moves her hand away from his* i don't need your help. don't try to be here for me now. i made it this far alone

Symere: baby i said i was sorry what more do you want!? i forgot and i should've been there... i feel like shit for having you go through that by yourself.

Stevie: whatever symere.. you've probably telling that girl otherwise *slowly walking to the couch*

Symere: what girl?

Stevie: you know exactly who i'm talking about! you tell her everything!

Symere: *follows her* amora!? baby i haven't talked to her since me and you discussed her at dinner. that girl don't mean anything to me. you're the only who means the world to me

Stevie: *slowly sits on couch and doesn't reply*

Symere: *sits next to her* baby i'm so sorry. if i can go back in time and fix it i would. i hate that i wasn't there for baby i truly do but that's in the past and i'm trying to be here for you now. so can you please forgive me...

Stevie: *doesnt say anything and turns on the tv*

Symere: *sighs and gets up* i guess i'll give you some time.. i'm just gonna go do a few errands.. i'll be back in a hour or two

Stevie: *flips through channels with the remote*

Symere: *kisses her forehead* i love you.

Stevie: *doesnt say anything back*

*symere leaves*