Chapter Sixteen 🧡

Symere: *pulling into amora's driveway angry and fast, puts the car in park, then gets out the car and walks up to the door knocking hard and aggressively* AMORA!! AMORA!!! OPEN TF UP!!! I KNO YOU IN THERE! AMORA!!

Amora: *opens her door wearing a robe* symere!? what's wrong!?

Symere: *aggressively grabbing amora by her arm and forcing her further in the house while he walks in* tf is your problem

Amora: *frighten a lil* ow!! sy you're hurting my arm

Symere: *grips a little tighter* DONT call me that!! have you lost your mind!!

Amora: ow!! you're hurting me! i didn't do anything! what's wrong with you

Symere: *still gripping* you told stevie that you were pregnant!

Amora: i didn't!

Symere: *yanks her arm and grips tighter* YES YOU DID! DONT LIE TO ME

Amora: i said i didn't now LET ME GO! *yanks her arm away from him*

Symere: *angrily punches the wall two times* FUUUUCK!

Amora: i never seen you like this ... *shocked*

Symere: *faces the wall and rest his bloody hand on the wall*

Amora: i can make it up to you baby *walks closer to him and wraps her arms around his waist*

Symere: *sighs aggressively and pushes amora off him*

Amora: *falls on the floor*

Symere: *looks down at amora but doesn't help her up and then walks out the house*

Amora: *stares at him with anger in her eyes as he walks out the door then gets off the floor and slams the door shut when he walks out*

-Stevie & Symere House-

Symere: *pulling up at his home and sees all his belongings on the front lawn* maan wtf.

Stevie: *throwing his stuff off the balcony onto the lawn*

Symere: man gah damn! can i get a break *takes key out the ignition and gets out the car then goes in the house*

Stevie: *throwing his stuff off the balcony*

Symere: *rushes in the room and trying to stop stevie by grabbing her hand* stevie chill!

Stevie: let me go! *yanks her hand away* if i'm the problem WHY TF ARE YOU STILL WITH ME! LEAVE!!! GET TF OUT *pushes him*

Symere: *stumbles a little* baby please let's not do this IM SORRY

Stevie: A SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A MAN! GET TF OUTTA MY WAY! *bumps him and continues to grab his stuff*

-At Amora's House-

Amora: *sitting on her bed using a heavy bible to hit herself in her face, then she gets up from her bed and grabs her phone then dials a number*

911 what's your emergency

Amora: *bloody nose, bruised and swollen jaws* i'm being attacked.. please send someone

*she then hangs up the phone and goes to the top of her steps and throws herself down them*

-Back At Stevie House-
*about 20-30 minutes later-

Symere: baby please! let's talk about it

Stevie: *wiping tears from her eyes trying to avoid symere* unt un! there's nothing to discuss! i should've known but i gave you the benefit of the doubt! i fucking trusted you sy!! even when the signs were right there in my fucking face!!!!

Symere:: baby.... i'm sorry! it was a mista——

Stevie: HOW TF WAS IT A MISTAKE!!!!! *cries harder* how was it a mistak—- how can you give her a baby and not me *cries*

Symere: baby i'm—-

Stevie: i hate you!

*aggressive knock at the door*

Symere: *shocked* what?...

*aggressive knocks continue*

Stevie: you heard me... I HATE YO ASS! *gets in his face and walks pass him to go open the door*

*stevie goes down stairs and opens the door*

several policemen rushes in holding guns up*

Stevie: whoa! what are you guys doing here!? do you have a warrant!?

Policeman: ma'am are you okay?

Stevie: i'm fine! what are you—-

Other policeman: sir we don't see him!

Stevie: see who!! what are y'all doing in my house!

Symere: *comes from upstairs and stand on the stairs* is there a problem officer?

*policemen gets aggressive and starts yelling*

Police: GET DOWN GET DOWN NOW!!! *aiming his gun at symere*

Other Policeman: HANDS UP HANDS UP!!!! *aiming his gun at symere*

Stevie: WHAT!? symere what did you do!?

Symere: NOTHING I DIDNT DO NOTHING!

Police: Hands on your head sir!!! *walking closer to symere, with his gun up*

Symere: can someone please tell me what's going on!! *putting his hand on his head*

Police: YOURE BEING ARRESTED!

Stevie: WHAT!?

Symere: WHAT!? FOR WHAT!?

Police: PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING MS AMORA LOVE!

Symere: WHAT!?

Stevie: physically assaulting!?

Police: *hand cuffs symere and begins to mirandize him*

Symere: baby!? i didn't do anything!? call our lawyer!? don't worry baby!

Stevie: *in shock*

*police takes symere away*