Chapter Twenty Two 🧡

-At bar-

Stevie: MIKEY!!! come on!

Mikey: *on dance floor, dancing and singing* SHAKE YA ASS! WATCH YA SELF! SHAKE YA ASS! SHOW ME WHATCHA WORKIN WIT!

Reese: mikey come on!!!

Mikey: *ignoring them still y
Stevie: *approaching the bar* just leave him.

Reese: *stand next to stevie at the bar*  aye yo lex?

Lex (bartender): wassup reese. i see mikey at it again *laughs* what you need? you want a beer?

Reese: no thank you. we only stopped in for a few. where's amora?

Lex: oh you didn't hear? she had a mental break down the other day so the owner of the bar told her to leave and not to come back...

Reese: damn!

Lex: i heard ya boy symere got her knocked up.. what kinda fool wanna get that crazy bitch pregnant. his wife must not be giving it up

Reese: oop.. *steps back and covers his mouth*

Stevie: me and my husbands bedroom business isn't none of you or any of these other bartenders concern. if you must know me and sy sex life is good

Lex: *laughs* must not be if he sleeping around with other females sis... you look like the type who doesn't know what to do with a man like symere

Stevie: bitch i kno—- *tries to attack lex*

Reese: *grabs her and holds her back* look if you see amora can you let me know..

Lex: *smirks* yeah i got you reese. i'll text you if i come across her... but in the meantime tell sy to come holla at me.. i know how to fuck..

Stevie: *tries to get lex*

Lex: *walks away to other end of the bar laughing*

Reese: *holding stevie* UNT UN!! we got bigger things to worry bout!

Stevie: *yanks away from reese* let's go!! NOW!!

*stevie walks out the bar*

Reese: ayy yo mike!!!!? we out!! let's go!!! *signals for mikey*

Mikey: *dancing and singing* IS YA MAN ON THE FLOOR? IF HE AINT LEMME KNOOOOOW! 

Reese: MIKE!?!?? 

Mikey: WANNA SEE IF YA CAN RUN IT RUN IT GIRL INDEED I CAN RUN IT RUN IT!

Stevie: *walks back in, proceeds to the dance floor, grabs mikey  by the ear and forces him out the club*