Chapter Twenty One 🧡

-At shop w/ police-

Stevie: *arms folded leaning against her car* i'm not sure officer i told you what i am sure of.

Officer: could he have ran away?

Reese: no he was fine... he was his regular self

Mikey: and if he ran away why would his phone be crushed

Steve: exactly...

Officer: you mention that your husband have long locs. does he have a criminal record? gang related crimes? possession of any weapons? history of burglary?

Reese: no.

Stevie: why does that matter?! my husband is missing! your only concern should be finding him! if he was a white man you wouldn't ask ANY of those questions! so i suggest you skip those stereotypical questions!

Officer: ma'am i'm just trying to get to the bottom of things... tryna get to know your husband a little

Stevie: well let me enlighten you officer.. *looks at his name badge* officer dickerson... this shop right here is owned by my HUSBAND! he is also co-CEO of the company who creates the parts that belongs to these vehicles sitting in this lot. my HUSBAND also completed ALL four years of high school! AND has his bachelors in business management. and should i also mention that he is a huge sponsor of many organizations in this community such as the police academy on windmill road. now you don't look a day over 25.. i'm quite sure you graduated at that academy right before you where able to ride around in that nice police car with that shining badge with the numbers 29763 on it. *smirks* now is there anything else you need to know about my husband?

Officer: *clears his throat and writes in his pad*

Stevie: thought so.

Officer: did Mr Davis have any enemies? anyone out to get him?

Reese & Mikey: no

Stevie: *stops and gets lost in her thoughts*

Officer: okay i've got everything you guys shared with me wrote down but unfortunately it's only been 2 hours since his been missing. give it 24-48 hours and if he hasn't return give us a call back *handing reese a card with numbers on it*

Reese: *sighs*

Mikey: thanks man. *shakes officer hand*

Officer: you guys have a good night.

*officer leaves*

Reese: guess we need to go out and look for him..

Mikey: where could he be tho?

Stevie: *froze*

Reese: i don't even know where to begin looking. do you stev?

Mikey: *snaps his fingers* stevie!?

Reese: stevie?

Stevie: i think i know where he is...

-Amora's House-

Amora: *tying symere up to a chair*

Symere: *begins to wake up and realizes where he is. starts to look around and sees a table full of needles, liquid prescription drugs, tape, extra rope, gauze, stitches, and scapulas. he also sees that he is hooked up to a IV*

Amora: *finishing tying him up* well hello sleepy head!

Symere: fuuck! my head hurts...

Amora: *rubs his head* aw! my baby's hurtin—

Symere: *jerks his head back* don't fucking touch me you crazy bitch!

Amora: *slaps symere in his face*

Symere: *angry*

Amora: *bust out laughing, walking toward the table, grabs a scapula, then angrily walks back to
symere, grabs his face and holds scapula to
his neck*

YOULL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO TREAT ME LIKE A SIDE BITCH AGAIN!!!! YOURE GONNA LOVE ME AND OUR CHILD!!!! WE WILL
BE A FAMILY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! NOT THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU CALL YOUR WIFE!! SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE I CAN!!!!!

*she drags the scapula across symere's cheek, cutting him deeply*

Symere: *screams* AAAH!!

Amora: *drops the scapula and watches symere cheek bleed. she then goes to the table and gets gauzes and the stitches*

baby why do you make me act like this

*she sits on his lap facing him and kisses his bloody check*

Symere: *crys in pain* please don't kill me...

Amora: *giggles while beginning to stitch him up* i'm not gonna kill you silly. you're the father of my
child.. the love of my life... i'm just gonna make sure i'm the only woman you be with for the rest of your life.

Symere: aaah!!!

Amora: shh... shhh... baby mama got you *kisses his lips and gets up to go back to the table. stick a needle into the prescription bottle and walks to inject it into symere's IV* night night hubby

Symere: *instantly goes to sleep*