Chapter Twenty Eight 🧡

Stevie: *falls on top of her then quickly gets up to untie symere*

Amora: *lays on her belly then rolls over gasping for air* owww!!!

*she begins to cry a little*

Stevie: *ignores her and unties symere hands*

Amora: *lays there and pain and feels some form of liquid coming out of her lady part* NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Stevie: *begins to untie his feet but turns her attention to amora, realizing she's bleeding heavy instantly knowing she's threatening a miscarriage*  oh my god .....

*stevie runs to amora side*

Stevie: everything's gonna be okay justice *tries to help her up* we gotta get you to the hospital ... come on

*stevie helps her up and begins to guide her up the stairs and to the living room to have her sit on the couch*

Stevie: sit right there! *runs into the kitchen and grabs as many paper towels as she can then rushes back into the living room where she is*

*symere makes it up the stairs and sees amora in the living room reaching for something under the living room table*

Stevie: *walks back into the living room*

Amora: *grabs gun and aims it at stevie*

Symere: NOOOOO!!!!!! *runs into living room but realizes he's too late*

Amora: *shoots stevie*

Stevie: *falls to the ground*

Symere: *runs to stevie side and begins to cry* baby... baby i'm sorry... 

*symere holds her body close to him*

Symere: wake up please... baby i'm sorry... stevie please

Amora: *struggles to stand up* sy?! help me please i need help...

Symere: *ignores amora and continues to cry and hold stevie*

Amora: SYMERE I NEED YOU!!!

Symere: *cries and picks up stevie and begins to walk out with her*

Amora: SYMERE!?!?

Symere: *turns around and look at amora* it's over amora.... it's .. over

*symere begins to walk out*

Amora: *feels her heart shatter. with tears in her eyes she picks up the gun, cocks it, and then shoots herself*

Symere: *walking out onto the porch hearing the gunshot, but continue walking out into the yard*

*policies begins to pull up and reese rushes toward symere*

Reese: what the fuck happen..

Symere: it's over bro.... it's over