Drinks at Molly's

At the end of the day we all went over to Molly's. Hermann ran the place along with a few other people from the fire department. It was the first of May and they were already decorating for Cinco De Mayo. Antonio seemed to be taking me under his wing and asked what I wanted to drink. I told him then got distracted by Adam and Jay arguing and laughing about something. Kim came up and sat down next to me and asked how the day went.  "A lot of paperwork from Platt" I said. "Does she always look mad and seem kinda crazy?" "Oh yeah that's Platt! Stay on her good side for sure!" Said Jay. "So what's the best thing to order here? I am starving!" Kim and Adam rambled off several things and we all ordered. It was amazing! Hermann asked what brought me here and where I moved from. I wasn't allowed to tell the truth. "Washington DC, I said and working for Voight brought me here," I said. Which wasn't entirely untrue. Tom and Hank go way back and Tom had talked him into bringing me on as an analyst since I had studied everything I could get my hands on for the last 4 years. I didn't sleep well at night and spent a lot of time reading or working out. I needed to get the attention off of me. I asked Kim how long she had been part of the unit.  We chatted about where good shopping places, restaurants and stores were close by. Hermann came back to check on us. I thanked him for the good food and told him I had a little bit of bar tending experience and if he needed me to fill in anytime that I would. He graciously thanked me and said he would let me know. I needed to stay busy to keep my mind off of my broken heart. It had been 5 years since I lost the love of my life, my two kids and almost my life. I wish I could turn back time and do things differently.