14

Kai P.O.V

It's been a long time since I seen Harry, I think I'm gonna visit him.

When I,Katie got to great Hall we saw these kids bullying a Ravenclaw that was in mine and Katie's year; Katie and me we're third years and those kids are 5th year. I didn't like this so I went up to them with Katie behind me knowing I was gonna beat the hell out of them, and it was a Saturday so none of the professors are gonna know unless one of the students told them.

Kicked a girl from behind her making her fall on the ground and some blood came out of her nose, I also heard a crack she must have broken her nose from that fall, Katie hexed and jinxed some kids in the group and I kicked a boy in his balls. Once the fight was over I and Katie got a better look at the boy he had brown hair and Gray eye, could call him Cedric but he died and they look nothing alike but there eyes and hair.

“Well I'm Katie and this girl who beat some arse is Kai”(A/N that's what they called ass in HP)“Well nice to meet you and Kai, I'm Michael and she's a nice Slytherin surprised because of that

(A/N that's what they called ass in HP)
“Well nice to meet you and Kai, I'm Michael and she's a nice Slytherin surprised because of that.” “Im the nicest Slytherin you will ever meet in your whole life!”
I say proud, he then got up; and gave us high fives and left.

~~~(TimeSkip)

It was in the afternoon and I was walking to Gryffindor Tower, I got to the fat lady.
“I am here to visit a very close friend I haven't seen in a while.” “Password!?” she said with a smirk but confused face. “Caput Draconis” (He's not in first year) the portrait door swing open.

When I was in the Gryffindor Common room, everyone turn there heads to me.
“And why are you in here, more importantly how do you know the password!” Ron said to me with a disgusted face I ignore them and go to 6th years bed room on the male side, many people gasps when I went up the male sleeping quarters for Gryffindor's.

I walk in and I see Harry reading a very big (THATS WHAT SHE SAID!) book I sit next to him and see the book he's reading it was for 7th years I almost gasp but I realized he's planning not coming next year.
“Hello Harry, so your not coming next year? If not I will be sending letters.” “yeah thinking not coming next year, and why are you here?” he said with a confused face at me. “Just thought I would visit, it has been a long time.”

We sat there for some time and ate some snacks and made jokes and I left.
—————————————
Hope you guys like this chapter it's longer than any other chapter on this book.

-kai_cake