18

A/N what's up, I'm not dead, Princesses and princes!

Harry P.O.V

I woke up with Draco on the edge of my bed. I moved alittle bit, and then he fell off the bed; I started laughing.
I then notice Hermione on the ground, reading a book.

I then got up, Draco was rubbing his nose. I giggled, making him mad alittle.
“So, I was think we should unroll?” Hermione said, looking up at me.
“Then we're going to take Pansy with us, and some other friends with us too,”
“Who?” Draco said, confused.
“Kai,Katie, and Micheal, that was a boy, they told me they were all close friends.”

“Oh, I heard, they became friends with him, because Kai, beat up the bully's, that were beating him up.”

~~~

“Hey, Kai!” I say excitedly.
“Whats up?” “Me, Dray and Hermione, Pansy, were gonna’ unroll! And we were thinking, that you, Katie, and Michael, would wanna come with us.” Kai, eyes widen at these. She looked back at her friends and then me, they all start nodding, crazy.

So then Kai and me, went to unroll, we finally Professor McGonagall's office,
There was a ‘Come in’ so we came in. Me and Kai, sat down. “Professor McGonagall, Me,Hermione,Draco,Pansy,Kai,Katie, and Michael, would like to unroll.” she looks at us, and gave us several unroll papers, I sign them all.

I go tell Kai, tell the others and tell them to pack up. And I went to go pack up as well.
~~~
What's up, yeah I'm not dead, and bye princesses and princes!

-kai_cake