15

A/N this will have smut so if you don't like that then delete your user and Wattpad!
—————————————
Draco P.O.V

I was walking down the hall when I heard someone coming, I looked behind me and I saw Potter. I went up to him and pushed him into a room. I pushed him on the table and started kissing him with passion I was able to get my tongue into his mouth.

Harry P.O.V

Malfoy was able to get his tongue into my mouth, it felt so good. The kiss lasted a good five minutes. He started to unbutton my shirt, he started licking my nipple.

He then went down and unbutton his and my pants, he the took off both of are boxers. He then put my legs on the table wide out. Then he but his cock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in me. Making me moan, he started going slowly, but then after maybe two or three minutes he started going fast.
“F-f-faster Daddy!” I said stuttering, then I moaned.
“If you insist.” he said going faster.

“I think I'm g-gonna-” before I could finished I already did and D-Malfoy did at the same time.

~~~(TimeSkip)

Me and Malfoy cleaned the classroom and went to the R.O.R to continue but after that I fell asleep and so did he.

I woke up needing to barf, I ran into the bathroom in the room we want in the R.O.R
,and I barfed in the toilet. I got up from the floor and flushed the toilet, I saw Draco in the door way he gave me a hug, and I hugged back. “Do you think?” I said scared alittle that he might leave me if I was pregnant.
He looked at me and nodded.
“We should check with Madam pomfrey.” he said I nodded to that idea.

We were walking to the hospital wing, I sat on one of the beds while Draco went to go Madam pomfrey. Soon later Draco came back with Madam pomfrey, “Alright Harry I'm gonna check you so don't move please.” I nodded and she checked. Her face went pale. She looked at me and nodded.

“I will just leave for you two to talk.” she said walking into her office again. I looked at Draco and he looked at me but instead of his famous Malfoy glare he had I smile,
“Im gonna be a Father!” he says so happy. “Well what gender do you think it's gonna be?” I say, he looks at me. “Female” he says  I smile; “Well then if it's girl it will be named after Kai because she is my best friend, and if it's boy—” Draco cuts me off.
“IF ITS BOY IT WILL BE SCORPIUS!” He shouts but luckily no one heard.
—————————————
Hope you guys like this chapter, more will come out!

-kai_cake