17

Draco P.O.V

I was told that Harry and Granger were friends again, which is surprising.
Who knew Granger would end something and bring it back. Actually scratch that, Merlin of course would know that.

I walked past some type of noise, it sound like talking.
I walked closer to the noise and I recognized the first voice it was Blaise, but I didn't know who he was talking to so I decided to eavesdrop, but nothing could wrong right?
“Well if we are quiet about are relationship, I don't think anyone will find out,” I heard Blaise say, but I knew he was talking to a boy. How I knew, well Blaise told me a couple months ago. “Well let's have are fingers crossed!”

When I heard the voice I realized who it was. It was Neville Longbottom. Never tho I would hear Blaise liking Mr.Longbottom, or should I say Mrs.Zabini, oh he would be mad if he heard me call Longbottom that.

After that I realized they might see me. So I ran to Gryffindor Tower.

I go up to the fat lady.
“Caput Draconis” I say with confidence. The fat lady opened the door. I ran into the Gryffindor Common room.
All the Gryffindor's were looking at me. But Hermione wasn't surprised, she also got to know that Harry was pregnant. “Granger C'mon!” I say before going to Harry, she nod and comes. I knew that all the Gryffindor's expect Granger, were surprised.

We got to Harry. Me and Hermione, ‘WOAH did I just call Granger by her first name, well that's a thing now.’

We sat on the bed. “So what's up?” “I don't know,He just told me to come.” Hermione said.“Okay so guys I was eavesdropping—” “Really Dray, I have been pregnant for a week now; and this happens just wow!” “No guys,it's not like that, so I was eavesdropping, but I found out that Blaise and Longbottom were dating” I say, and then they were dumbfounded.

Hermione fainted, and Harry was just pale, and shocked.
I got tired of waiting for them to come back to reality so I went to sleep.
—————————————
Hope you guys like this chapter, yes I did just write Bleville!

-kai_cake