51 - where was i?

hannahmeloche, rydellynch and othersryanriddle smiley bby because i'm back in LA☀️

ryanriddle smiley bby because i'm back in LA☀️

user1: SO PRETTY OMG

user2: stunning

rydellynch: MY ANGEL I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE, I MISSED U SM
—ryanriddle: DELLY STOP I LOVE U 🥺

user3: she's so pretty it's literally not fair

user4: i can't wait for them to go back on tour UGH

user5: a whole angel

rosslynch: wow my girl is really out here looking like this
—ryanriddle: getcho ass back in here and LOVE ME

user6: rosslan has my whole heart

ellagore: come back to me pretty bb PLS 🥰
—ryanriddle: i wish omg 🥺🥺

user7: she's ugly

——
ross smiled upon walking in the room, seeing his girlfriend curled up beneath the fluffy comforter of his bed. "you called?" he chuckled, making his way towards the bed.

ryan poked her head out from under the comforter, and grinned as ross sat down on the edge of the bed. "i did. i told you to come love me." she laughed.

"mm, i think i can do that." he hummed, leaning down and placing a soft kiss against her lips. ross pulled away, only to be met with a pouting ryan. "what's your problem?"

she pulled him down for another kiss. "i didn't say you could stop." she mumbled against his lips.

"right, right. my bad." he murmured, pulling her on top of him. instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck, as his looped tightly around her waist.

"i don't think i'll ever get tired of kissing you." ryan spoke lowly, pecking ross' cheek, then his nose, then his forehead.

"good." he responded, taking her face in his hands. "i wouldn't want you to." and with that, he brought their lips together once more. he tugged her impossibly closer as her hands tangled through his disheveled hair. their movements began slow, until ross squeezed her waist. she gasped at the sudden contact, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth.

just as ross reached for the hem of her, or rather his t-shirt, someone stepped into the room. "hey guys, we're going to- oh my god, i am so sorry."

the couple pulled apart to see rocky standing in the doorframe, covering his eyes with his hand. "dude." ross groaned, annoyance evident in his voice.

rocky uncovered his eyes and shrugged. "sorry, man. didn't mean to be a cock-block." he chuckled. "plus, you guys left the door open, not me."

ryan pressed her face against ross' shoulder, feeling a blush heat up her cheeks. "oh my god." she mumbled, shaking her head with embarrassment.

"anyways, we're going to grab lunch and mom wanted me to ask you to come. if you're coming, we're leaving in ten." he stated finally, turning on his heel and making a point to close the door behind him.

"why didn't you shut the door?" ryan groaned, lifting her face from his shoulder.

ross shrugged. "sorry, baby. it was just rocky. at least it wasn't my mom." he joked, shuddering at the thought of his mom walking in on them. "now that the door's shut though..." he started, trailing his hands down towards her bum. "where was i?"

——
SORRY THIS WAS MILDLY INAPPROPRIATE BUT MOSTLY FLUFF!!!
day 3729103948: rosslan still owns me