thank you

well folks, i don't even know where to start. as i'm writing this, feel you now has just reached 30K reads, and although i have a book that has almost 5 times that, this one feels just a little bit more special. when i started writing feel you now, i truly did not expect it to go anywhere. i was mostly writing it for myself - to satisfy my desires for ross lynch content. now here we are, months later, with thousands of reads and hundreds of votes and comments. i am truly blessed to have received so much love, support and encouragement on this book. 

although i'm not sure if i will ever write a sequel to fyn, rosslan will always have a very special place in my heart. this is the first story that i have written and published start to finish on wattpad, and the little writer that still lives within me is so proud of what we have accomplished.

i am so grateful for each and everyone of you who read, commented and voted on this story. to the one's who were there, voting and commenting on EVERY chapter (you know who you are <3) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i always knew that when i posted a new chapter i could count on a couple of y'all to be there in my comment section. and to the people who read, but didn't always vote or comment: i appreciate y'al just as much. although i couldn't put a face to those readers, they were still reading and i still saw y'all in the numbers.

anyways!! like i have mentioned a couple of times, i do have another social media fic in the works right now (spinning ((calum hood))) so if you have any interest and reading more of my writing please don't be afraid to check it out! 

AGAIN, thank you all so so so so so much for letting this story happen. you guys are the one's who gave rosslan a chance, and i hope you'll miss them as much as i already do. i love you guys all so much, and am so eternally grateful for all the love you guys have shown me. <3

- EPHERMALS / bailey :)