Chapter 3

[Name]'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes,And looked at my surroundings.My attention went straight to the window.

It dark,I'm guessing it's already Midnight.I was about to head back to sleep but my stomach suddenly grumbled...

"Oh god. . .Why does it have to be now?I don't wanna go to the kitchen at this hour,What if there's a ghost?-or What if-"I cut myself off,Raising my hand and placing it on my cheek

*Slap*

At first i winced in pain"Stop it [Name]! There's no such thing as ghosts!,Now get your ass down stairs and Eat!"

Slowly opening the door,I looked at the hallway.It was empty. . .Of course it is you idiot!,It's the middle of the night for God's sake!.

I keep arguing with myself in my thoughts as i headed for the castle's kitchen.

I took a plate and then started searching for some bread,A sandwich would be nice,Along with a warm glass of milk.My thoughts were cut off when i felt a sudden tap on my shoulder,I turn my head to the side in such a quick manner.

My heart started pumping like crazy,Quickly closing my eyes and raising my hands up in defense,

"OH DEAR-PLZDON'TKILLMEIDON'TWANNADIESOMEBODYHELPME-Mphhhh"A hand covered my mouth.As i struggled

"Your majesty it's me thorn!"I stoped for a second to catch my breath,My heart started beating normally again,Then he took of his hand from my mouth

"G-gosh thorn. . .I almost died!"I turned around and see him smiling nervously.

"Sorry your majesty,But what are doing down here at this hour?"

I grabbed the plate once again"I'm hungry,Wanna join me?"The boy nods along with his cute smile plastered on his face.I chuckled and took a seat on the huge dining table,Thorn sitting besides me.

I placed a plate with two sandwiches along with two glasses of milk.

"There,help yourself"I gestured with a reassuring smile,

"Thank you your majesty!"He chimed and munched on the sandwich in his hands.

I also did the same,the Both of us chatted while eating our sandwiches,Giggles were echoed the dinning room,But not too loud to wake the others up.Thorn volunteered to help me with the dishes but i shook my head and said it was ok.

After that he escorted me back to my room,Before i could enter,I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Bye thorn~,Night!"and with that i carefully closed the door and got back to bed.Not long before I blushed furiously and mentally facepalmed at what i just did.

Third Person's POV

Thorn Froze when your soft lips came in contact with his cheek,When you finally closed the door.His cheeks turned bright red.

"Y-your majesty..."Turning his back against your door,Making his way back to His shared room with Solar.

Not forgetting on what had just happened,It was a dream come true for him.

>Timeskip<

"Your majesty?"Quake knocked on your door,But no response.Once again he knocked,Still no response.

"Is the princess answering,quake???"Cyclone asked,

"No...Should we go in?I knocked but no reply or whatsoever"

Cyclone nods"Let's just hope that she isn't taking a shower..."He said with a light blush on his cheeks.

Quake opened the door,His gaze landing on your bed.

"She's just sleeping. . .Thank goodness,I thought she was kidnapped"Quake let out a sigh,Yeah he just remembered that you were definitely a heavy sleeper.

"Should we wake her majesty up??"

Quake nods,as he gently shook your shoulder.

But you didn't budge,Cyclone snickered.

Quake in response glared at cyclone and smacked his head.Making the boy yelp in pain clutching the part of his head that was smacked by quake.

Then you slowly opened your eyes.

Followed by a yawn,which made the two boys slightly turn red.

"Q...quake?Cyclone?,is it Morning already?"You sleepishly asked,While doing some Morning stretches.

"Y-yes your majesty,Breakfast is ready,You're going to be late for your Academy"

Your eyes slightly widened,Jumping out of bed then heading straight to the bathroom.

[Name]'s POV

Oh geeezzz-I'm lateee!!!

As i entered the bathroom i hear the two of them exiting my room.After i finished taking a quick shower,I wore my clothes and rushed downstairs more like i slided downstairs-Quake tried stopping me,Since cyclone joined me.

After breakfast i quickly ran outside,The carriage was already waiting for me outside.Before blaze could even greet me i cut him off

"Step on it already-I'M LATEEE!!!"He flinched but obeyed.

Once the carriage got to the Academy,I didn't wait for ice to help me.

"Kay bye!!!"I waved,both of them smiled nonetheless.

>Timeksip<

As usual blaze and ice pick me up,Then i talk to solar about my day,And he teaches me my math homework what a good boi-

"And now princess,Do you get it???"He asked me once again.

"Uh. . .Maybe?"I said as i laughed nervously,He facepalmed.

"That's all for now,Go get some dinner and go straight to bed,Goodnight"I smiled and nod

"Bye mom~"

After i had dinner,I went upstairs,to my room.And to my surprise i saw Thunderstorm.

I decided to say hi to him

"Hi Thunderstorm!!"I greeted with a smile on my face,He only grinned and Petted my head

"Hi your majesty,Heading to bed?"I nod with a childish grin.

"Goodnight!"I bid,He gave a small nod and continued on his way on wherever the heck that handsome dude is going-

I opened the door to my room and went to the balcony,The fresh air Hitting my [Skin color],

"Ahhh,this feels good"I was having a great time enjoying the view infront of me.Until A certain thought entered my mind...

"What if I became queen someday?"

'Will i rule this kingdom and have what it takes?'

Or

'Will i place this kingdoms future in danger?'