Chapter 8

|Name|'s POV

'Why am i standing infront of him again?'My thoughts were suddenly cut off once father motioned for me to come closer,I did what i was told and stood infront of his throne.

"Star fall kingdom invited us to a ball of their's this evening,I'll be the first one to arrive and you'll follow,"He paused for a second,Pointing his index finger at me,I instantly closed my eyes and felt a strong impact and an explosion ran pass my head.

When i opened my eyes and looked behind me the door of the castle was already broken.

". . .And if you dare to make a scene,I'll kill you."

My face turned white,never have i ever dared to look at him in the eye.

"But you and star fall kingdom haven't been in good terms..."I accidentally said aloud.In an instant I felt his bloodlust oozing out of his body,

My heart raced while i crossed my fingers,hoping that he would ignore what i just said,But he didn't.

"What.did.you.say!?"

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact,But nothing came.Forcefully opening my eyes,widening at the scene,Solar holding up a sword that collided with Father's.From the corner of my eye i saw fang mumbling something to father,

"S-solar..."

"Tch,pathetic..."Is what he mumbled before walking off to somewhere with fang,his advisor turned his head to solar and nodded.

Once they were gone i just stood in my place not even moving an inch.Thoughts started filling my head but got cut off once i felt arms wrap around me,pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry i came in late- I was helping quake..."

I pat his back while a sad smile decorated my face.I then felt my eyes getting watery all of a sudden,I forced myself to suck it all up break the hug,

"I-it's alright. . .No worries,"I say to him,before dashing upstairs.

>>Timeskip<<

"How about this |Name|?"Asked ying as she held a dress infront of me,

Yaya then stood beside ying while holding a different dress."This would suit you too |Name|!,"

"This would suit you too |Name|!,"