2; video

"for the millionth time, do the handshake!"

"we'll just cut the unwanted bits out, mark! it's gonna be fine!" tyler whined, holding onto josh's hand.

"i thought you were being serious about doing a music video quickly this time," mark said as he held his arms crossed over his chest. "this always happens. either you two get stuck staring into each other's eyes, or you start making out! and i am the one who has to edit it out!"

"maybe we'll put the clips to use.." josh mumbled, arching a brow at the brunet boy holding his hand.

"what do you mean?" tyler questioned, confused as ever.

josh looked at tyler with a small smile on his face. "don't you think we should go public?"

"really? i thought you were the one who didn't want to!"

"i've been thinking about it and about what you said.. i think it'd make life easier if we did come out and stuff," josh replied with a shrug.

"okay," tyler beamed, kissing josh softly.

"oh for fucks sake, guys! the video!" mark groaned from the sidewalk.

"fine! we'll give you your stupid handshake," tyler sighed and let go of his fiancé's hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"so, the montage is pretty much done, if you guys want to see it," mark announced as he walked into josh's apartment. yes, he had a spare key to the place. "also, is there any food by chance?"

"hey mark!" tyler greeted his friend as he walked into the living room from josh's room, pushing his hand through his hair, trying to untangle it. "a; yes, we'd love to see it, b; there's taco bell leftovers in the fridge."

"don't tell me you two were getting at it just two minutes ago," mark groaned as he took a look at tyler's dishevelled composure.

"i won't, then," tyler shot back, turning to josh who walked in and hugged him from behind. "let's see it then, shall we?"

"we shall."

--------------

"-and, to top it, we're getting married in two months!"

"okay, this is great!" josh exclaimed as the video came to an end. "thank you mark."

"you owe me quite the bit after having to watch you suck each other's faces for hours on end," mark grinned and patted josh's back.

josh and tyler both chuckled a bit. "right."

josh turned around to look at tyler. "now there's just the last part to be done."

"are you sure you want to do this?" tyler asked josh and scratched his neck.

"absolutely positive, baby," josh grinned, giving tyler a small kiss on the cheek. "let's do it."

josh took tyler's hand in his and the two watched as mark logged onto the band's youtube account and took one more look at the boys before uploading the video.

"there," mark smiled and patted josh's shoulder. "it'll be up soon."

"thanks, mark," tyler replied and gave his friend a small smile before turning to josh. "i love you."

"i love you too, honey."