Prologue

You slowly open your bright (E/C) eyes and let out a soft yawn. The first think you see is your "Father" leaning over the black and red crib and looking down at you. His eyes sparkled and beamed with joy as he saw you, a sweet, precious smile spreading across his face as he saw yours. He seemed to be struggling to contain the joy and excitement that boiled within him.

"Ah! You've finally awoken!" He chirped as he picked you up gently. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead, causing you to giggle. He carried you to the kitchen and set you on the counter. He nuzzled you for a moment and walked towards the fridge.

"Daddy's got a great plan, dear (Y/N)!" He pulled put a bottle that he filled before walking up to your room. "Once I'm finished and after I've succeeded, Hell will be ours! And EVERYONE will know the name or Sir. Pentious and Lady (Y/N)!!!" He said as he started cackling. You tilted your head and adorably tried laughing like your father, which caused his heart to start melting.

After you were fed he smiled down at you and picked you back up.

"Well. Now that you're fed, I must get prepared. I'm not sure if I should do this, but I'll TRY to trust them..." He sighed and rolled his eyes for a moment and covered your ears. "COME HERE YOU WALKING ABORTIONS!!!!" He hissed loudly. A bunch of the egg boi's then ran into the kitchen.

"Yes Mister Boss-Man Sir??" They all questioned. Sir. Pentious glared at them and slithered past them, to the living room. He sat you on the couch and looked down at them.

"Watch dear little (Y/N) while I go grab my hat. And it should not take me long so you SHOULDN'T end up fucking this up!!!!!" He scolded. They all nodded and watched their boss lean over to you, a sweet expression suddenly popping up on his face. He gave your cheek a kiss and you wrapped your small arms around him.

"I wish IIIIII could get kiss...." Egg #23 sighed, earning pat's from one of his brethren.