Part 5

(N/N) = Nickname

Hours later, you woke up from the small nap. You let out a soft yawn and looked around. Building up courage, you tried your best to stand up. However, just fell back on your butt with a smol 'oof'. You then huffed and held on to the sides of the crib, pulling yourself up. You wobbled a bit, but kept a tight grip on it. 

  Feeling accomplished, you wanted to go further. You slowly pulled yourself up a bit more and slowly raised one of your little legs over the side. Then did the same with the other. Soon, as you climbed down, you fell again. But you were fine. Now you were crawling out of the room to find your father. Well, tried your best to crawl without falling.

  The sound of quiet grunts confused the snake, and he tilted his head towards the door. Once he saw you out of the crib and trying you move around, he chuckled. He then slithered over to you, picking you up.

  "And what exactly are you doing, little (N/N)?" He cooed and booped your smol nose, making you giggle. He then noticed the small horns forming on your head. "Hmm..." he then turned your body and saw the tiny tail for the first time. "Huh, I did not notice that...." you tiled your head with confusion.

  "Anyways, the time has come, my dear! We finally get to show everyone who the boss really is!" He cackled. Like always, you did a smol laugh, mimicking him. But, before you both left, he of course made you some food. After doing so, everyone got back to the ship.

  You soon arrived to this unfamiliar place. Your dad said something about...a hotel? As soon as you got there, he literally blew the door off of the building. Then 3 people peeked out. A man who looked like a smiling strawberry, the floofy boi from earlier, and a pale girl with floofy blonde-ish hair. Soon, Sir. Pentious peeked his head out of the ship. Then everyone who was inside stepped out.

  "HA! Well, well well. Look who it iss, harboring the sstriped FREAK!!" He yelled, a. Evil grin spreading across his face.

  "Do I know you?" The strawberry questioned, causing the snakes expression to changed. He wasn't mad, we was just...shocked...and...kinda hurt.

  "Oh, yes you do!!! And this time, I have the element of...SURPRISE!!" he said as he was about to fire some beam of some sort. You continued to stare out the window, catching someone's attention.

Charlie's P.O.V

Is that...a child...? I'm completely confused...if he's trying to destroy our hotel, why is there a child in there...? What is that guy plotting...? I worry for that child...It can't be his, it has none of his features! They are really cute though!!! I start waving and making wacky faces towards the child. A smile was visible on their face. They were still pure. I have to save them...

Back to 3rd person P.O.V

As alastor started attacking the ship, Charlie noticed something. As the tentacles dragged the ship down, the child fell out. Charlie quickly ran over to save them

  "CHARLIE?!" Vaggie yelped. But she didn't listen.

  Charlie jumped up to catch the child, and succeeded. But...slowly started falling into the hole alastor created. As the descended, she felt a tentacle wrap around her and being her back up to safety. Vaggie, seemed scared and somewhat proud that she would risk her life like that.

  "Heh...T-Thanks..." Charlie stuttered, Alastor giving a nod in response.

  "Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya?! My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya! In fact, it nearly KILLED her!! HAHAHA!!! You could say the kick was RIGHT OUT OF HELL!!! Ohoho, I'm on a roll!" Alastor just went on and on with his dad jokes as everyone went back inside.

  "What is your name...hm.." she looked at your fancy outfit, which did look like something Sir. Pentious would dress you in. She then looked at your bowtie, which had a name on the back. "...(Y/N)...." she said softly. She noticed your tears and sobs and slowly wiped your tears as she carried you inside. You slowly fell asleep again as she cradled you and sang a soft melody.