Part 1

As Sir. Pentious placed his hat on his head, he froze. He heard crying and concerned, deep voices. And within seconds, he was back in the living room. What he saw made him furious. He saw you on the floor, crying like it was the end of the world. He also saw egg boi #24 and #25 sitting exactly where you were on the couch. He then quickly picked you up

  "WHAT DID YOU FRIED CHICKED FETUSESSsSsSsSsS DO?!?!?!" He hissed, both his eyes, and the eye on the hat glaring at the eggs.

  "W-We're sorry M-Mister boss man!" #24 whined. "Yeah, we didn't mean to!!" #25 added. Sir. Pentious let out a low growl and his eyes shifted between the two of them.

  "I'll deal with you later!!! GET TO THE SHIP BEFORE YOU END UP ON A BREAKFASSSST PLATE!!!" He yelled. The egg boi's all nodded and hurried to the ship. With teary eyes, you looked up at your father and whined a bit.

  He then looked down at you, his eyes full of concern. "Are you alright?! Shhhh, It'll be okay!!" He gently caressed your small cheek and nuzzled you. He then wiped the tears from your face, causing both of you to smile brightly.

  Your eyes suddenly sparkle with curiosity and you reached up to his hat. He tilted his head in confusion as he watched you struggle to grab it. You then finally managed to grab the hat off of his head put it on yours. It, of course, was too large and covered half of your face. This caused him to chuckle as he carried you to his ship.

He sat down in his seat and set you in his........lap...? (You get what I'm saying) He smiled down at you and removed the hat from your head, placing it on his. "I'm gonna need this. Once we're through, this place will be OURS!!!"