chapter two: glance at me

^Richie^

Fuck, this boy is cute. Yeah, I know! I have a boyfriend! I know this! It's just that this guy is just all in my head and won't leave my brain! I didn't ask for this!

Anyway, right now, my boyfriend, Noah, and I are getting ready to go out with Eddie, well, Eddie and his friends.

I felt my phone buzz in my jean pocket as I tied my shoe laces. I pulled it out, that's what he said, to see a text from the goober. I'd asked him earlier if it was okay if I brought Noah. He seems cool with it.

"Great news, baby!" I called for Noah. He's in the back of the apartment somewhere I guess. "Eddie said he'd love for you to come with us!" I smiled.

I saw the tallish blond waltz out. He was wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans. "I still don't get why you had to ask to bring your boyfriend along?" He scoffed, slipping his slides on. I thought he would at least dress up a little bit.

I walked over and hugged him. "I just wanted to be polite, okay?" I kissed his head. "Your butt looks cute in my jeans." I mumbled into his curly hair.

"I know." He said playfully. He kissed me and went into the bathroom.

I smiled. My phone buzzed again. I read over the texts. "Eddie said they're going to come by and then we can all walk to the store down the street before going to...," I trailed off, reading the next message. "The lake! Ooh! We're going to a little bonfire!" I felt excited.

It was late in the day already so this should be so much fucking fun.

I chuckled at the next message, Eddie saying he's not bringing his swim trunks because the water is filthy. I smiled to myself. This guy has one of the best personalities.

"Well, I'm not swimming in lake water! Do you know how many parasites there are in that place? A lot!" Noah yelled from the other room.

"That's what Eddie said!" I chuckled, looking over his texts.

"Maybe I will like this guy after all," Noah chuckled, putting a drawstring bag on his back as he walked out.

A bit later Eddie showed up, wearing a pair of skinny jeans that were rolled up past his ankles, a black long sleeved shirt and a hoodie. Why is he so cute?

"Yeah, my friends are waiting out by the street actually!" Eddie rambled out. Him and Noah seemed to like each other, no bickering or sour looks. That's great!

"Okay, lets go!" Noah happily waltzed out of the apartment in front of Eddie, myself being last.

I locked the door and put the key at the top of the door frame, knowing myself would lose it tonight.

"So, you said we had to run by the store?" I asked Eddie, staring down at the ground so I didn't stare at him too long.

"Yeah, for snacks and some other supplies my friends need." He smiled.

We stepped out of the apartment complex, walking through the parking lot. We walked out on to the street. "Guys!" Eddie yelled loudly to a group of teenagers. "This is Richie and Noah!"

They all looked over, seeming to be nice people. They waved, smiling at Eddie too. They must be used to his ADHD I guess.

"Hey, nice to meet you," one shook my hand. "I'm Buh-Bill." He said politely.

"Bill has a stutter," Eddie informed me.

I nodded. "Okay," I said.

"This is Stanley, Ben, Mike, and Beverly!" Eddie jumped on the topic before the others could say it themselves.