Chapter 2 friends

Harry's POV
I'm actually happy I get sorted today and hopefully put in Slytherin. I can be myself without Hermione and Ron yelling in my ear. I can even get close to my father,godparents,mother even Severus and Lucious maybe. I hear a knock at my door and I open it to see Mcgonagall. I open the door and she says "come on now it's time for you to be sorted Harrison Blackwood". Yeah I told them my last name was black wood, hey they bought it.

I walk with her to the entrance and she opens the door right after Dumbledore said. "Please welcome Harrison Blackwood, who is a fourth year transfer". I walk in the stage and sit on the stool where Mcgonagall places the hate on me. "Ahhh well what do we have here, nice to meet you Harrison, ahhh it seems you have courage like Gryffindor". I the hear Gryffindor go hoo hoo hoo over and over again. Till Mcgonagall silences them.

"Hmmm you have smarts like Ravenclaw as well, kindness like Hufflepuff hmmm, you are Cunning and Ambitious like the Slytherin. It seems you hate Ravenclaws and Gryffindor since of last experiences with others relating to those traits. Hufflepuff apparently is also out due to some tragedy with a death of a friend. It also seems Slytherin's hasn't treated you nice as well yet you still trust them. I've made a decision. SLYTHERIN". The hat yells as it's taken off my head to go to my house table.

I'm given head nods and some clap on the backs. Inside my head I'm yelling 'I'm soooo happy'. I feel I'm getting some sad looks from Hufflepuffs. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors are glaring at me. I wonder why though.Dumbledore stands up and says "TIME TO EAT". The worst thing I have, yes I still have a bit of an eaten habit.

I turn over and see that I'm sitting next to Severus and Lucious on his left. I turn over to them and say "sooo you guys must be Lucious Malfoy and Severus Snape am I correct". They looked at me shocked the give me a bit of a glare. "It's nice to meet you two I'm Harrison Blackwood, I hope we get along". They turn away from me and I just chuckle since I kinda expected the response.

I then hear a feminist voice behind me saying "soooo a Blackwood huh never heard of them". I turn around and see my mother Lily who looks pissed if for some reason. "Ahhh if it ain't Lilly Evans nice to meet you" I say giving a bright smile. She looked shocked at my response then said. "Why aren't you commenting back at what I said about your family". "Well my parents died when I was 1 sooo never really knew. So I don't really get that offended easily. If you are trying to offend me Mrs. Evans, we will have a problem".

She sighed then apologized and walked away. I just shrugged and went back to trying to eat my food. I then have this feeling something is being shot at me so I put a protection charm on me. I turn around and saw my dad try to fire some prank. I release the protection charm stand up and say " why did you do that". Which he looked shocked for a second and said " cause you a slimy disgusting snake".

"1. Mr. Potter snakes are smooth not slimy". I hear some Slytherin's chuckle behind me. "2 your just gonna judge me based off of my house why? I did nothing to you?". He jerked back at the question I made and the hall was silent. I sat back down and went to eating. Mcgonagall then set us to our dorms. What ya know my roommates are Lucious and Severus.

"So let's make things clear Blackwood we don't like you and never will so get that straight. Next stay away from us". I felt like crying when Severus said that then I calmed down looked at them and smiled, saying okay. They jerked back a bit and when to there bed to sleep. I got in my pajamas and went In my bed as well to rest. Hoping tomorrow we'll be slightly better.