o1.lets leave!

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
lets leave!
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 1 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 1 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay
volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

"always and forever." He promised.

Four hours. Melody had been at the compound, alone, for four hours. It usually wouldn't bother the girl, she no longer cared that she wasn't invited to family outings or training sessions with her father, or magic lessons with Aunt Freya, or even book club with Uncle Elijah.

Today's different though, today is Hope, Melodys older twin sister and her birthday. Of course they didn't bother to include the blonde in her own birthday festivities, only focusing on the 'stronger' twin.

What they didn't know was that they were  actually neglecting the stronger twin,
making a sadness grow in her every single day. Melody was never one to get angry, to hate someone or something. That just wasn't, her.

Being too nice and innocent was the only thing her 'family' noticed about her when she was younger. Thus making them think she wouldn't fit in because she wasn't ruthless and cunning like their Hope was. That's what hurt Melody the most.

She wasn't, and won't ever be her twin sister Hope. She was forever doomed to be The Abandoned Twin.

Not wanting that fate for herself though, sixteen year old Melody hatched a plan right there, the Mikaelsons would be rid of the burden she believed she was.

Melody loves her family with every fibre in her body. She tried to change, to be better, but they never noticed.So they wouldn't notice if she disappeared. They wouldn't try to stop her, They wouldn't even care.

Quickly packing some necessities into a backpack, Melody texted her only two friends, her sisters to meet her at the park where they normally meet. Melody wrote a note, not that her family will even look in her room for her anyways.

It read,

Dear Mikaelson's,

I am a burden you carry, that much is clear.
Please don't try to deny it, if I wasn't, there'd be photos of me all over the place like there is of Hope. I would actually get to spend time with you all, instead of watching you all fuss over Hope. I would be loved, like a daughter, sister and niece should be.

Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm not. Either way, I hope you all only the best in the future to come. because no matter how much you neglect me, no matter how much you hate me, I still love you all with everything in me but it's clear that the love is one sided.

Please, do not look for me, you won't be able to anyways as I've cloaked myself. I'm much stronger than you believe, no thanks to you all.

Your all forgiven, though nothing is ever truly forgotten.

- Your loving (yet no longer) Daughter, Niece, and Sister.
Melody.

No tears shed as she wrote the letter, there were no tears to cry, she'd cried to much in her life for anymore to come out.

Taking a big breath, Melody pushed the front gates open, strutting onto the sidewalk, Melody made her way to the Park she was set to meet Meghan and Kelly at.

Low and behold, two teenage girls sat at a bench in the park, chatting while patiently waiting for their best friend to show up.

Walking up to the bench, Melody's sadness was obvious to the girls. Both girls stood and pulled Melody into a much needed hug.

"I'm leaving, I can't take it anymore." The words the girl spoke we're slightly muffled by her best friends shoulders, but they heard her clearly.

Kelly and Meghan didn't need explanations, they knew about her situation, in fact all three of them had neglectful families. All completely infatuated by the girls' older siblings, quite an ironic situation the girls were in together.

Finally finding a voice, Meghan spoke up. "I'm coming with, those morons won't even know I'm gone." Some would say they heard a sense of sadness behind the sentence, they were wrong.

None of the girls were ever fond of their home life, in fact this wasn't the first time they thought about up and leaving, it's been a thought that they'd say jokingly until they genuinely start thinking about leaving.

"Me too. We have nothing to live for here, we just need each other. Lets leave!" Smiling at her bestfriends Melody nodded. Rushing to the girls seperate houses, both girls packed a backpack of stuff.

A question came from Meghan as they walked out of Kelly's empty house, "where will we go? We have nowhere to go, no one." For a second, a split second, Melody thought about going to Mystic falls.

The thought quickly diminished when the revelation of everyone there either killing them on the spot, or selling them out to their parents raised. They were staying clear of Mystic Falls for sure.

Kelly, after some hard thinking, had an idea, "I have a uncle. He's the only person who ever loved me from my family, he lives in Beacon Hills, let's go there!" All three girls agreed with the idea.

"What about transport?"  Now it was Kelly's time to question, it was becoming obvious that there were many holes in their plan. "Leave that to me." Melody smiled while they walked down a street.

Kelly took the time to call her 'uncle' who happily obliged to the girls request and agreed to not saying anything to their families. They only stopped as a car pulled up next to them, revealing a woman over 40 looking at the girls questionably.

Not wasting a moment Melody bent down to the woman's level, compelling her. "You will not question us, you will simply drive us where we need to go, and will act as our guardian if we get pulled up." Repeating what Melody said, the woman sat behind the wheel emotionlessly.

Meghan and Kelly smiled and clapped proudly as Melody bowed dramatically, the girls laughing while getting in the car.

In Twenty Eight hours the three girls will be in Beacon Hills, starting a new life.

RIKS MINDLESSTHOUGHTS:first chapter, pretty shite but owell,enjoy!

RIKS MINDLESS
THOUGHTS:
first chapter, pretty shite
but owell,enjoy!

RIKS THOUGHTS
REWRITTEN:
i didn't do anything to this
chapter 😭