o6.that was a lie. I dont have a cousin from Mexico.

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
that was a lie. I don't have a cousin from Mexico.
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 6 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 6 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay
volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

Melody found herself walking through the forest, night had fallen many hours ago, though that didn't stop Melody from following the feeling in her gut she had gotten during dinner that evening.

The Blonde sighed irritably as it began to rain, but she knew she wouldn't be able to turn back now.

Melody sighed once more as she came across an open road next to the preserve, but gasped when she saw a distraught Allison sobbing over a dog that was laying in the middle of the road.

Instinctively Melody rushed towards her newfound friend, scrambling onto the road, Melody had to shield her eyes from the bright light the headlights on Allison's car protruded.

"Allison! are you okay?!" the brunette nodded, still sobbing loudly while trying to explain what had happened.

"it just came out of nowhere! I don't know what to do!" Melody smiled reassuringly at her friends concern.

"Don't worry, there's an Animal Clinic like five minutes from here, we can take her there" Allison quickly nodded while helping Melody carefully lift the dog up and laying it in the boot of her car.

Allison trained her eyes solely on the road ahead of them as she drove speedily, Melody knew she had to calm her shaking friend down before they got into an accident, even though Melody was getting extremely overwhelmed. "so, you and Kelly?"

The brunette behind the steering wheel glared at Melody who sat smugly in her passenger seat "you and Scott?" Allison smirked as Melody's smug smile dropped, replaced with a pout.

"touché"

Pulling up outside of the Clinic Melody was just at not even two days ago, Allison urged the blonde to go look for help while she checked on the hurt dog in the boot of her car.

Melody scrambled towards the door, ignoring the 'CLOSED' sign, she started frantically pounding on the door with her fist, hoping Deaton was there. Though she was pleasantly surprised when a goofy looking teen with a crooked jaw stood behind the glass door.

Scott quickly got over the shock of seeing Melody so unexpectedly, he unlocked and opened the front door before greeting her awkwardly, unsure of what he should be expecting, "Hi?"

"Allison said she didn't know what happened! she said the dog came out of nowhere and i found her crying in the middle of the road, this is the only vet place in town that i knew about and we dont know what to do!" The reality of what had happened had finally settled in and Melody was not taking it very well, obviously.