o3.we will bring her home.

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
we will bring her home.
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 3 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 3 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode ▯▯ pause ↺ replay
volume: 0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

Hope Mikaelson laughed as she walked with her family into the compound after a few hours of fun for her birthday, but inside Hope felt extremely guilty. It wasn't just her birthday, it was her twin, Melody's birthday too.

With that thought, Hope rushed up the stairs running to Melody's room, She stopped outside the door and knocked.

There was no answer, shrugging it off, sixteen year old Hope bounded into her Twin sisters room. Only to find it empty, with a single note on her perfectly made bed.

After reading the note, Hope began to sob excessively while sitting on her sisters bed. Hope had no idea her sister felt this way, Hope never knew, she never thought she was making her sister harbour so much pain and sadness.

Hope's sobs attracted the attention of her whole family, who immediately rushed to make sure she was safe. They didn't expect to see her on Melody's bed, sobbing her heart out into her hands with a handwritten note next to her.

Hayley Marshall, her mother, was first to comfort the hysterical girl, shushing her with sweet nothings. But it seemed nothing could calm the teen down, all the Mikaelsons could hear in between her heartbroken sobs were whimpers of 'its all my fault' 'I didn't know.' And 'I'm sorry.'

Wanting answers, Kol asked the painfully simple question, "What happened?" The question itself was fairly easy to answer.

A sixteen year old girl who was treated unfairly, neglected by the people who swore to protect her, left. She left. No signs of where she was going. She just...left.

Gently picking the note up from its place beside the still hysterical Hope, Freya read the contents out to her family, who now understood why their Hope was so heartbroken, just as they were at that moment.

Infuriated, Elijah spoke his mind, "beautiful, absolutely beautiful! We are all so deranged, that we drove a sixteen year old girl away."

Davina spoke up, sadness and grief stricken, "But she's not just a sixteen year old girl! She's our Melody! And it is our fault that she is gone." The Mikaelsons agreed with the statement. It was their fault.

"We never loved her, never showed her that we cared," Hayley was interrupted by Klaus.

"Because we didn't. We didn't care and she left! She's gone. And we have to find her, we will find her." Klaus bent down in front of his oldest daughter, her face in his hands.

"And we will bring her home."

RIKS MINDLESS THOUGHTS:another short filler chapter, only bc I want to get to the good bits😌

RIKS MINDLESS
THOUGHTS:
another short filler chapter, only bc
I want to get to the good bits😌