o4.this sucks

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
this sucks
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 4 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 4 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay
volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

Kelly, Melody and Meghan stood at the doors of reincarnated hell. or what 'regular' people call it, high school. A disturbing place where hormonal teens go to breed and smoke cigarettes at the back of the gym. Where your self esteem plummets deeper than the underworld.

Just like every other teen nowadays, the girls hate school. It's not that their bad at school, it's mostly because school was never the best place for them, especially when your older siblings are the stars of said school and your expected to be a carbon copy of them.

"this sucks." Meghan sulked, her best friends sharing an amused look before dragging each other through the doors of hell.

After getting their schedules, the three teens split up, which probably wasn't the best idea seeing as all three of them get lost very easily, wishing each other good luck.

Melody sighed as she made her way to what she hoped was the direction to her English  class seeing as that was her first class of the day. Melody expected her day to go agonizingly slow, what she didn't expect was to fall onto the floor before she even got close to her classroom.

Melody yelped and was glad that the halls on this side of the school were empty, otherwise she would've been deeply embarrassed.

The teen groaned as she held the side of her head with one hand, her other hand holding her up as she sat up. With her eyes still closed Melody groaned "who the fuck put a brick wall there?"

Her eyes shot open when a voice responded, "i'm so sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going!" Melody looked to the side to see a girl her age, also sitting on the floor looking worriedly at her with the girls papers and books littering the floor around them.

"no that's okay, i was day dreaming, i should've been focusing." Melody quickly jumped to her feet, her sore head now completely forgotten as she helped the brunette pick up her books and papers. "i'm Melody."

"Allison."

After finding out that both girls are heading to the same class while helping pick up Allison's books and papers, Melody linked arms with Allison and they set off to find their dreaded English classroom.