o2.welcome to beacon hills!

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
welcome to beacon hills!
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 2 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 2 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode ▯▯ pause ↺ replay
volume: 0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

Stretching after a long car ride was now one of Melody's favourite feelings, the feeling of your blood rushing back to your legs after being uncomfortably squished from the very little space the car provided was strangely pleasing.

Practically falling out of the car, Melody was faced with an animal clinic, the place Kelly's uncle told them to go to before going anywhere else.

After the girls quickly grabbed their bags, Melody compelled the driver to forget about them,and to leave Beacon Hills immediately, she did so without question leaving the girls in a cloud of dust.

Situating her bag on her shoulder, Meghan was the first to question the sketchy place "this is where we're meeting him?". It was only five o'clock, so it wasn't completely bright just yet.

That didn't mean the girls were ecstatic about going to an animal clinic as soon as they got to their new town, when they were in dire need of a bed.

Having enough of just standing like idiots outside the clinic, Melody opened the door, walking in. "Melody! We can't just walk in!" The scolding of course came from Meghan, who shoved the oldest of the three for her actions.

Melody just sighed and walked down the hallway, both girls following her quickly. "How else were we supposed to get inside Meg?" Meghan suddenly feeling embarrassed, just rolled her eyes playfully at her as Kelly watched in amusement.

The moment was short lived when they heard footsteps behind them, turning around Melody was confused when she saw a dark skinned male, who was just as confused as she.

Kelly, seemingly recognising him, ran to hug him yelling,"Uncle Deaton!" A look of recognition was present as he looked to his niece who clung to him.

"Kelly! I almost didn't recognise you, you dyed your hair blonde!" Melody and Meghan smiled sadly at the sight, Kelly has someone who cared for her that wasn't either of them, at least she has someone.

Not wanting to seem rude, Melody held her hand out to shake catching the attention of the veterinarian, "I'm Melody, this is Meghan. We're Kelly's best friends" Alan, or as he goes by, Deaton smiled at the girls, bringing them in for hugs effectively shocking the two teens.

"Welcome to Beacon Hills, home of the supernatural!" Deaton smiled brightly at the three girls, "So have you girls got somewhere to stay?" Kelly and Meghan looked to Melody, she was the strategist, she had everything planned.

Melody nodded, she worked something out with an old vampire couple that she met a few years ago, they we're moving, so they left the girls their mansion in the woods, not that her two friends knew. "Yeah, I have something sorted." Deaton, satisfied with her answer nodded.

A thought came to Deaton, "are you three hungry? Because there's a new Cafè the town just opened, and their muffins are to die for." Nodding enthusiastically, the three teens followed Deaton to his car with bright smiles on their faces.

RIKS MINDLESSTHOUGHTS:A quick filler chapter because the next chapter that I'm writing rn is gonnabe about how the Mikaelsons react to Melody leaving😌

RIKS MINDLESS
THOUGHTS:
A quick filler chapter because the
next chapter that I'm writing rn is gonna
be about how the Mikaelsons react to
Melody leaving😌