OUFL: 3

T H I R D Y

FIVE MONTHS LATER...

"Beatriz!!! Wake up!! You'll be late for training. I bought breakfast for you. Come on!!! Sumuko na sayo si Tita Det." I was sitting in her bed trying to wake her up. I went here early pa naman akala ko ready na siya.

"Thirds!!!! 5 minutes please." Bea said pulling the blanket over her head.

Okay, I have no choice. You had this coming, Beatriz. I removed the blanket from her, carried her bridal style and went to the bathroom.

"THIRDYYY!!! STOP! ANO BA! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME!"

"Ang bigat mo!! Hurry! Take a bath already. Lagot ka ni Coach sige ka." Nilapag ko na siya sa bathtub. I locked the door as I went out the bathroom.

Few minutes later...

Bea was coming down the stairs. Finally, bihis na. Ang sama ng tingin niya sakin habang pababa. Okay, world war coming up. I know it.

"Tita! Alis na po kami! Hatid ko na lang po siya mamaya." I said as I carried her bags.

"Sige thirdy. Thank you ha!"

They were in the car and hindi pa rin nagsasalita si Bea. Okay, I know what to do. I turned on the music, chose the best song from my OPM playlist and a song started playing.

(Sorry Na by Parokya Ni Edgar)

"Sorry na.. kung nagalit ka di naman sinasadya"

I looked at her and gave my best puppy eyes. She just looked at me. Hindi na ata effective ang signature move ko. "Sorry na bei. Wag ka na magalit.."

She rolled her eyes at me. 

Kung may nasabi man ako init lang ng ulo

"Uyyy... smile na.."

I noticed how she looked away and tried to hide her smile. Malapit na to. Konting lambing na lang.

Pipilitin kong magbago pangako sa iyo

"Sige ka..." I grinned and acted like I will tickle her.

Umiwas agad siya.. "Thirdy!" she chuckled. "Okay fine! We are bati na but where's my breakfast?"

"Ma'am, eto na po. 2 pc. pancakes, iced coffee, and hash brown." I said confidently and saw how her face immediately lightened up.

"Yeyyyy..." She cheered like a kid getting her favorite toy. Kinuha na niya and hindi na ko pinansin. Kain nalang nang kain. This girl talaga.

We arrived at Poveda in no time and parked near the entrance.

"Text me when you get home tonight. No injuries please." I reminded her as we walked towards the gym.

"Opo, noted. Thanks for waking me up and getting me breakfast. Honestly, what would I do without you?" She pouted.

"Nothing. You need me." I laughed. "O sige na! Here's your bag, ang bigat!" Nilagay ko lang sa bench mga gamit niya.

"Byeee!!! See you tomorrow?" She asked me with an expectant look.

"Uhhh.. di ba tomorrow yung lakad namin ni Luigi?" I reminded her.

"Then.. after? Let's watch a movie!! Please. You have no time for me na since you started training." Hayy, bea. When she does this, talo ako lagi dahil alam niyang hindi ko siya matitiis. Reminding myself to google "How can you say no to your best friend?" when I get home.

"O sige na. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Bye!! Pasok na, malalate ka na."

.

.