OUFL:5

I was in the living room watching a movie with Manong and Dani when a notification popped up on my phone.

Bea De Leon posted a new photo..

I clicked the notif and saw Bea with a guy I don't know. They were wearing matchy caps and behind them was the Golden Gate Bridge tapos nakaakbay yung guy sa kanya. I didn't notice I was frowning at the sight of it.

Tiningnan bigla ni Manong yung phone ko, "Uyy, ano yan.. bakit ganyan mukha mo?" Iniwas ko yung phone ko and I quickly dismissed him. "Wala, wala.."

"Omg! Manong, parang alam ko na." Dani reacted, biglang pinakita yung phone niya kay Manong.

Manong was laughing hard. "Nagseselos siya!!! Binata na yung kapatid ko! Hahahaha. Tanong mo muna kung sino, baka relative pala."

"Kuya kasi paramdam ka na kay ate bea, baka maunahan ka pa nitong nasa photo." Dani always teased me about Bea, she badly wants her to be her ate.

"Tumigil nga kayo. Hindi ako nagseselos noh." I answered and went to the kitchen to get popcorn, but I quickly typed a message and sent it to her.

"Bei, who that?"

"who what?"

"the one you were with in your photo"

"ohh, that's Arnold. Family friend. He used to be my playmate then they moved here."

"Oh, okay. Take care. Facetime later?"

Hindi na siya nagreply after that. Huh. Sobrang busy ba niya with him, wala man lang time to text back. Fine.

THE NEXT DAY

"Gi, ipasa mo sakin!!! We will lose at this rate." I eagerly told Luigi. We are playing NBA sa PSP.

"Wait, I'm doing everything naman." He replied but still failed to pass the ball.

"Ayan! We lost! Buzzer beater sana yun." I was really frustrated because of it.

"Sorry, next game na lang ulit."

"Ayoko na. I'm done. Let's just finish our food." I closed the game and reached for a slice of pizza.

"Ano problema nyan? Was it about the photo?" Pao whispered.

"I bet it is. Good mood pa 'yan kahapon eh.." Bacon replied.

"Hayaan niyo na. Let's just understand. First time to experience jealousy eh.. Hahaha" Luigi chuckled.

"Mga siraulo, I hear you all, nandito pa ko!!!" Thirdy shouted.

When I got home, I checked my phone. Still no messages from her. Kagabi pa yun. We were supposed to have a face time session. Okay, fine. Edi huwag.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Bea, get ready na. Manong Bert will arrive anytime soon. Check your belongings. Are you excited to go home?"

"..."

"Bea? Bea!!"

"... sorry, yes, mom. Ready na. Super excited." Bea replied with a forced smile.