6

San POV;

"I cannot believe you all met my Youngie before I did," I angrily pouted, having my arms crossed while sulking on the couch. Mingi snorted before bursting into laughter.

"Aw, Sannie, you'll meet him soon enough," momma said, chuckling, probably at my behaviour.

"And how do you mean that?" I asked.

"The fact that your mother and I met him while being outside for less than an hour and Mingi and Yunho met him on the exact same day tells me that the chance you'll met him is pretty big as well," mom said with a smile, cuddling up against momma. I felt my arm tingle, so I quickly looked down, watching the words appear.

Aaaaaand I threw up while serving. On the family I was serving. Amazing.

"Oof", I said out loud, gaining a weird look from my parents and Mingi and Yunho. "Youngie threw up on the family he was serving," I quickly explained. I went to grab a pen.

Are you alright? You should go home and rest, I hope you'll feel better soon <3

Mom then screeched. "IT'S TIME FOR MY FAVORITE SERIE, GI, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" She yelled, hitting momma. My two best friends didn't even seem bothered by it, showing how much time they spend with me and my parents. I grabbed the remote and threw it at mom, who almost dropped it, almost, if it wasn't for momma catching it. She turned on the TV and put it on the right channel so her wife would stop hitting her.

After a few minutes of watching the serie mom wanted to watch so desperately, the familiar tingling on my arm returned, making me take a look.

Took Wooyoung home and made him some chicken soup for tomorrow in case he's still sick.

- Seonghwa, Wooyoung's coworker

I smiled, knowing that it was safe to trust Seonghwa since my Youngie had already mentioned him a few times.

Thank you for taking care of him

I wrote back before turning my attention back to the serie, ignoring mom and Yunho who were bawling their eyes over something that happened in the serie. I saw that momma had fallen asleep and Mingi was nowhere to be seen. He had probably gone to the toilet. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard the toilet flush.

Mingi returned and as soon as he sat down, Yunho clinged onto him and cried on his shoulder. Mingi turned to me, looking confused. I shrugged and pointed at the telivision and my mom. Mingi nodded, understanding what I ment. Soon I fell asleep.

"...up. Wake up. Wake up," I heard a monotone voice say while something was poking me. I groaned and woke up to see my mom in front of me, poking my belly with her finger. I looked at her with an unimpressed look on my face. She grinned at me and continued poking me. I just stared blankly in my mom's eyes and farted. Loudly. "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Mom jumped away from me while I started laughing loudly, waking everyone who was still asleep. "GI, SAN FARTED!" Mom yelled in a whiny tone.

"Hwayoung, farting is a normal bodily function," momma said, sighing since she was woken up by mom and me. 

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened almost every cupboard before I found the one I had put the bread temporarily in. I'd be giving everything a proper place once I finished unpacking everything, which will probably take a while.

I grabbed a slice of the bread and also grabbed some Nutella to put on my bread. After preparing the bread, I started eating. After that I went to brush my teeth and went to put on some fresh clothes. I didn't feel like continuing to unpack everything right then and there, so I said bye to my parents and my two best friends before leaving my new place. 

I decided to walk around in town a bit. After a ten minutes walk, I stranded at a cute little coffee shop that almost everyone seemed to be passing without even glancing at it. I decided to go inside, just to be met with a home like feeling. It made me smile. I went up to the desk and ordered a cappuccino, while doing so, the person behind the desk looked at me in slight shock. Before handing me the drink, the barista asked me: "Excuse me, but are you Choi San?"

I nodded, a bit confused. "How do you know my name?" I asked.

"A certain Jung Wooyoung always talks about you," the barista said with a huge smile. "My name is Yeosang, Woo's best friend."

___

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but like, exams are starting now, they will end 17 december (aka in 11 days), I'll update again as soon as I can <3

Love you, cute lil' Bubbles