7

San POV;

It's been a month since I moved here. I kept running into people who all seemed to know Wooyoung, yet I somehow haven't met him yet. It's kind of frustrating, knowing your soulmate is nearby, yet not meeting them. Yunho and Mingi had decided to visite me today.

"Okay, so, what are we going to do?" Yunho asked.

I thought for a bit. "How about we go bowling, after that go get some McDonalds and then walk around in the park for a bit?"

"Sounds good to me," Mingi said while his soulmate nodded.

A few minutes later we arrived at the bowling alley, give our names up and started playing. At the bar you could recommend songs. As soon as Mingi figured that out, my best friend took of to the bar. Mingi returned and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up started playing. 

"I'm not even surprised," Yunho and I said in sync. 

"Now come on, it's your turn," Yunho said, handing Mingi a random bowling ball. 

About one hour or two, we finished the game. Yunho had won with 120 points, I got second place with 83 points and Mingi managed to get 26 points. Mingi had lost because me and Yunho were constantly distracting him whenever it was his turn. Mingi tried to bother us as well, but Yunho and I managed to ignore him, somehow.

"This is so unfair," Mingi said with a huge pout on his face.

Yunho laughed. "Sorry, baby," he said, then he pecked Mingi's lips. A small smile formed itself on Mingi's lips.

"I swear I'm going to get diabetes," I said, grabbing a pen from my pocket.

Woo, babe, sweetheart, save me, Yungi is giving me diabetes :(

"Don't be overdramatic, San," Mingi said.

"Didn't we agree on getting McDo after bowling? It's after bowling now and I see no McDo in front of me," Yunho said.

"Whole mood," Mingi said. "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Both of my best friends suddenly said in a whining tone. 

I snorted. "Come on, it's a five minute walk." I started walking already, but I had lied. McDonalds was around the corner, but I wanted to annoy Mingi and Yunho by walking around the block and getting to McDonalds that way. "We're here," I announced once we had arrived. Mingi didn't seem to notice we had basically walked around the block.

Yunho had noticed. "San. Why did you make us walk around the block while it was just around the corner?" Mingi heard this and gasped dramatically.

"To annoy you," I said. Yunho shook his head in a disappointed manner, while Mingi looked at me as if I had murdered a puppy. "Let's order," I said with a smile.

We went to order and took one of those things where the employees bring your food to your table. I felt tingling on my arm, making me look down immediately.

lmao what did they do?

Also, sorry for the late reply, had an annoying costumer

I took a pen from my pocket and started writing.

It's alright and Mingi was being sad cuz he lost in bowling (me and Yunho sabotaged him) and Yunho called him baby and kissed him-

I chatted with my two best friends while we waited for our food, until my arm tingled again.

Why did you 2 sabotage him?

I looked up to see Mingi and Yunho cuddled up. "Really? In front of my non-existing salad?" I asked them, before answering Wooyoung.

He Rick Rolled the whole bowling alley

"Shut up, the holy food's there," Yunho said. A lady walked up to our table and put the food down on it.

Then she looked up and gasped. "Are you be any chance Choi San?" She asked me with a wide smile. I nodded, a bit confused, but she probably knew Wooyoung. Her eyes lit up. "I'm his mother, can I please write a little text to Youngie? It's kind of important."

"Alright, miss," I said, handing her the pen and my left arm so she could write whatever.

Woo, please come to your grandparents' house tonight, they won't be home and me and your father miss you a lot. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Love, mom

"Thank you so much," she said with a huge smile, handing me back the pen and bowing.

"No problem," I said, smiling back.

"Enjoy your food," she said, leaving again. 

Mingi, Yunho and I started eating. We cleaned up our mess once we had finished and I guided them to the park. Once we arrived, there were a lot of dog owners who were on an evening stroll with their dogs. Of course, we went to play with random dogs. I mean, who wouldn't want to play with a cute as pupper when the owner allows it?

Soon more and more dog owners started to take their leave. My two best friends and I kept walking around for a bit, until we stopped to get our next meet up scheduled already.

"So, how about next month?" I asked. I noticed that Yunho and Mingi were looking at something behind me, smiling a bit. I was about to turn around when two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A sweet and soothing voice whispered in my ear. 

___

A/N: oml! I'm alive! I still have some exams to make, but I'm alive (kind of)