Q&A - A

Wooyoung's questions:

@JIMINXMIN : "How did it feel to get a tattoo??"

Wooyoung: "It felt like the tingling we usually get when the other's writing a message, just a little more harsh."

@-HoelyJisoos- : "Did some other people judged you guys as parents because of your Tattoos?"

Wooyoung: "We'd get comments about it from time to time, but most people let us live our lives though."

@-LOVELYLINO : "at what age did you meet san because i am so confused w all the time skips"

Wooyoung: "We were 21 when we met."

San's questions:

@JIMINXMIN : "How much do you love wooyoung's style"

San: "A lot, I mean, LOOK AT HIM HE'S JUST SO..." *yells*

@abbyloverkpopshipper : "Why do you want tattoos in the first place?"

San: "I like tattoos and it has a meaning behind it, that me and Wooyoung will always be connected and in touch, so yeah, I'm glad Wooyoung was okay with me getting them."

@-LOVELYLINO : "how does it feel to be a dad"

San: "A lot of stress, especially when they're hungry and we promised them we'll go to McDonalds. They're little devils." *shivers* "I love them though."

Mingi's questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "did you and yunho get married too, or"

Mingi: "Not yet, but I'm planning on proposing soon, I hope he'll say yes. Most likely he will, but still."

@blue_universo : "mingiii"

Mingi: "blue_universooo"

Yunho's questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "have you always hated your parents?"

Yunho: "Yeah, they weren't the nicest and I've wanted to leave that house and family ever since I remember, honestly. They haven't contacted me since I left, so that's good I guess."

Yeosang's questions:

@JIMINXMIN : "You cute, you know that?"

Yeosang: "Of course I know, but have you looked into the mirror yet?" *winks* *whispers* "Jongho's still the cutest though."

@-LOVELYLINO : "you little bean ily"

Yeosang: "Ily too, but like, have you seen Jongho?????? He's adorable."

Jongho's questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "has yeosang banned apples from you yet?"

Jongho: "Yes, but..." *looks around* *lowers voice* "Don't tell him about the hidden stash."

Seonghwa's questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "spill the tea, how did you meet hongjoong?"

Seonghwa: "I was walking in the park and saw a tiny cutie pass by who was writing on his arm. I felt tingling on the place I saw him write and looked down to see what my soulmate was writing. When the tiny cutie passed, I looked at his arm and saw the exact same in the exact same handwriting written down. I yelled: "How come you never told me you were tiny and so adorable?" and yeah, that's the story."

Hongjoong's questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "you is best leader with chan ok? ok"

Hongjoong: "Ok."

@heijirankudo : "Have u met woosan's kids?"

Hongjoong: "Yes, I have, they're adorable and really sweet. Unless they're hungry. If they're hungry, you should run."

Wooyoung's grandparents' questions:

@-LOVELYLINO : "fuck you"

Grandma: "I can't read."

Grandpa: "Teens should stop playing those video games."

@heijirankudo : "I hope u accept them!!!"

Grandma: "Accept who?"

Grandpa: "Why? They're a disgrace to god and their family."

WooSan's kids' questions:

@JIMINXMIN : "You're lucky bastards you know that?"

Jisung: "I know! My soulmate is Lee Minho, so like..." 

Snowflake's questions:

@abbyloverkpopshipper : "Do you like your owners :)"

Snowflake: "Woof!" *wags tail excitedly* 

My questions:

@JIMINXMIN : "Gimme your talent plead"

Me: "What talent? For real, I'm usually kind of satisfied when I start writing, but after a while I'm like "what I'm writing is crap and low quality, I'll just.." so um... sure?" *gives you my talent*

@black_pink_unicorn : "I love you☺️"

Me: "I love you too, everyone please stay healthy and safe♡"

@musicpianolife : "What inspired you to write this story?"

Me: "I'm not sure, I could've read a story that involved skin bond on here or I could've once stumbled across a writing prompt on Pinterest. Anyways, I was one night like "wait, what if I do this" and started writing."

@-LOVELYLINO : "how to stop procrastinating pls"

Me: "I'd like to know as well, I have a project due to end this week and only did like... 1/10th just yet, I am doomed-"