6: A Flying Car And A Humiliated Malfoy

The end of the summer holidays had come much to fast for Y/N's liking.

He wasn't exactly looking forward to the new year at Hogwarts. How could he? It wasn't as if he was returning to anything worth feeling excited for. All he would be returning to was more hatred among his peers.

There had been one thing Hogwarts had been good for though, and that was the fact that making his three friends had helped him be a little more social with his siblings. While he had been gone a lot of them had actually missed him, and now that he was more tolerable as a person, he got along rather well with the other Orphanage kids, something he had lacked in most of his life.

In fact, there were only three reasons he was returning to Hogwarts at all. The first being that he needed magical education if he wanted to protect himself from idiots who attack him, once he comes of age he'd be allowed to use his wand to defend himself, and he needed his full magical education if he wanted that.

The second reason was because he didn't want to be separated from his friends, especially Hermione. All three of them would definitely be attending Hogwarts for the rest of the remaining years, Y/N wasn't ready to say goodbye to them yet.

The third reason was because he couldn't forget the words Dumbledore had told him on his first month of Hogwarts.

"Do not let the Ministry win this battle Y/N. Show the world that you are not the monster they have deemed you to be."

And Y/N would do just that.

He hadn't told Annie about how hated he was in the Wizarding community, however, she did already know that Y/N's mother was a despised dark sorceress, and being the highly intelligent woman she was, she noticed he wasn't as excited for his second year than he was for his first.

When he had got his Hogwarts letter the previous year, he had practically been bouncing off the walls in excitement, however, now he seemed to get more moody and antisocial as September 1st drew nearer. None of this went unnoticed by Annie.

On the morning of September 1st, Y/N was, as usual, woken up by Ellie. The only difference was that she was doing so unwillingly and unenthusiastically. Y/N knew it was because she didnt want him to go. But he had one last treat for her.

After hugging all of the younger children and giving firm handshakes to the older ones, he, Annie and Ellie took a muggle taxi to King's Cross, Y/N holding his trunk in one hand, and Coconuts cage in the other.

When they arrived and exited the taxi, the three of them entered the station, and made their way to the platforms.

"So Ellie," Y/N said, as they stood between platforms nine and ten. "So you want to know how we get onto the platform?"

Ellie, who was in a grumpy mood, shook her head, and continued sulking, as if it was unimportant.

He grinned, Annie was also curious of how they would get on the platform. There obviously wasn't a "Platform 9 3/4" sign hanging anywhere. Y/N looked around to make sure no muggles were watching, then, without warning, Y/N seized both Annie and Ellie's hands in his own, and marched right up to the barrier.

"Y/N! What are you doing!" Annie shouted in panic. He ignored her and walked straight through the barrier, dragging his sister and mother figure with him.

When they emerged on the other side, Annie had her eyes squeezed shut, bracing for impact. Ellie simply squealed in shock and excitement.

"Annie you can open your eyes now." Y/N said.

After she had reprimanded him and Ellie had finished jumping up and down in excitement, the three of them noticed another family among the many others.