Love the way you lie

Felix's: POV

I was eating breakfast with my family. I was reading the newspaper and one article caught my attention.

Boy missing

17 old Noah Lavigne was reported missing by his mom, when he didn't come home yesterday. He was last seen shopping at H&M.

He has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a striped T-shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers.

"Adam, you work at H&M." I said. "I didn't see him." he replied. "Poor boy and poor mommy." said Liz sadly. "Aww, honey." replied Jessie and gave her a hug. "I hope they find him." she said. "I've met Noah in school, he's really nice." replied Jess. "I feel for Maria." I said.

"I gotta go, or I'll be late for work." replied Adam. "Stay safe." I said. "Promise darling." he replied and gave me a kiss. He gave his daughters a hug, before he left.

"I promised Liz that we'd see a movie today." said Jess. "Have fun." I replied. "We're soon home again." she said. "I'll be fine." I replied.

***

I walked down to the basement, for some strange reason. I walked into a room and lit the lamp.

A scream left my mouth. A dead body was lying on the floor. He was wearing dark swimming trunks. It was the missing boy. I felt how my heart broke.

I realized that Adam had lied to me. He knew about Noah. My colleagues spoke the truth. But I couldn't believe it. I couldn't imagine Adam killing this young innocent boy.

A felt a hand on my shoulder. I couldn't move or speak. My body was paralyzed.

"I trusted you and you lied to me." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry." replied Adam.

"How many people have you killed?" I asked. "Four." he said. "What was their name?" I asked. "Justin Clifford, Eric Tisdale, Jim Everdeen and Noah Lavigne." he said.

"How could you kill Jim? he saved Jessica's life, she'd dead without him." I replied. "I had no choice, I'm a serial killer, I wish I could stop, but I can't." said Adam. "I wish I could forgive you." I replied.

"Please, don't leave me, I love you." he said. "You don't know what love is." I replied. "Please Felix, for our children's sake." said Adam. "I won't leave you." I replied. "Thank you." he said.

He picked up Noah and walked out. I didn't ask what he was going to do with the body. I didn't want to know the answer.

I feel for Felix💔 He thought he could trust Adam, but he had lied to him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~