The lost son

Ryan's: POV

I was at a nighclub and partied. I drank alcohol and smoked. I went up on stage and danced around the pole.

I saw a women in the audience and she looked shocked at me. I walked down to her and she gave me a hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again." she said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your mother." she said. "My mom is dead." I replied.

"You were kidnappad as a baby." said the woman. "What's your name?" I asked. "Mariska Benson." she said. "It is you." I replied and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said.

(Ryan Adam Benson)

(Ryan Adam Benson)

"Let's have some fun first!" I said. "I have to keep a low profile, I have already cause too much problem." replied Mariska. "I see." I said.

***

I followed her home and she called at dad. He hugged me tightly, he has missed me so much.

"Welcome back home Ryan." said Olivia. "Thank you." I replied.

She was holding a child in her arms and he was so beautiful. "Who's this cutie?" I asked.

"Your cousin Noah." said Mariska. "He's adorable." I replied. "I know you'll be an amazing cousin to him." she said. "I'll protect him with my life." I replied.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Such a cute family reunion💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~