There's no way out

Robin's: POV

-Few days later-

"This place is so scary." said Jess. "I'm with you." I replied calmly. But we both jumped when we heard a scream.

"What was that?" she asked scared. "There's only one way to find out." I said. "I don't think it such a good idea." she replied.

We came to a room and a horrible smell hit us. Jessie's face turned pale and she was close to vomiting. I lighted my flashlight and gasped.

Someone had hung up dead bodies and blood was dripping from them. I felt how my stomach turned inside out.

"Robin." said Jessie scared. I saw a man who draggad a person behind him. "In here." I whispered and we hid behind a cabinet. I held her hand and I saw the fear in her eyes.

The man came in and he threw up a young boy on a table. Worst of all, he was still alive.

He turned around and a silent gasp left my mouth. The man was Adam, but I didn't recognized him.

The hair was longer and his beard was thicker. He was wearing a blue jeans jacket, a striped shirt, dark blue jeans and a red cap.

Suddenly the boy woke up and he screamed. He cut off his throat and the blood splashed. A rat ran past us and Jess let out a scream.

"Who's there?" he asked. Panicked filled my body. "Show yourself." said Adam. "You can't hide from me." he said laughing.

"Dad." replied Jessica. "Jessie." he replied shocked. "I can't believe you're the serial killer." she said. "I can explain." replied Adam.

"You and Felix saved me and Liz from our dad, he would have killed us too. But I don't think I can trust you anymore." she said.

"Go Jessie." I said. "No, I won't leave you." she replied. "Save yourself." I said and kissed her on the forehead. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Go, now." I ordered. "I love you." she said and ran out.

"Such a gentleman you are, sacrifice your life for your fiancee." replied Adam. "You don't know what love is." I said. "But I have to get rid of you now." he replied.

He put on a gask mask and trew a grenade on the floor. I passed out and everything went black.

***

I woke up an hour later in a basement. My hands was tied up in chains and my body felt like lead.

"You're up." said Adam. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At a secret place." he said. "Please, let me go." I replied. "There's no way out." he said.

"I need to see Jessie, I have to tell her I'm okay." I replied. "You will never see your beloved fiancee again." said Adam. "Please, don't kill me." I replied. "I can't promise." he said. He abused me until I throw up blood. I lost consciousness everything went black again.

Don't die Robin, please don't😭

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~