The new me

Mandy's: POV

Lizzie and Victoria are so cute and I'm proud to be their uncle and godfather. "What do you say about a boyfriend and girlfriend day, just you and me?" asked Liv. "Awesome." I said and she smiled. "Have fun." replied Adam. "Thanks." I said before I followed after Olivia.

We went to the mall and I had decided to put my past behind me and focus on the future. I went to a hair salon and colored my hair black.

 I went to a hair salon and colored my hair black

(Mandy's new look)

"You're so handsome." said Liv when I was finished. "Thank you babe." I replied.

"Do you have a dream?" she asked curiously. "I want to be a singer." I said. "The stage is yours." she replied. "There are too many people. I said panicked." "Everything will be alright and I'm here." replied Olivia calmly. I nodded and went up on stage.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mandy Lambert and I'll sing The Vengeance for you." I said and the audience clapped their hands. I took a deep breath and started to sing.

"Bravo." said a woman when the song was over. "Thanks." I replied and walked down again. She came up to me and gave me a note.

"My name is Jennie Holt and I'm a music producer and you've an amazing voice that can fulfill your dream. Just call me If you're interested." she said kindly. "I will." I replied with a smile on my face. Jennie nodded and walked away. "Yes!" I said happily and jumped up and down.

***

"You look really happy." replied Olivia when we came home. "My dream of becoming a singer has become a reality." I said and told her the story. "I'm so proud of you." she replied.

I hugged her and tears ran down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" she asked worried. "I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." I said. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend." replied Olivia.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Aww, I'm so happy Mandy's dream came true and that he has decided to start living a new life.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~