You're lying

Robin's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Jessie hugged me gently. I kissed her lips and she smiled. My sister hugged me and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"I thought I would never see you again." she said. "I'll never leave you, you know that." I replied. "I know." said Victoria.

"How are you feeling?" asked dad. "I'm tired and my body hurts like hell." I said. "You'll be fine." he replied. "It was Jess who found you." said mom. "My hero." I replied and she smiled.

"Did Adam do this to you?" asked Felix. "Yes." I said. "Excuse me." he replied and walked out from the room.

"Daddy would never hurt anyone." said Lizzie. "Dad wasn't the person we thought he was." replied Jessie. "Will he never come back home?" asked Liz. "I don't know sweetie." said Jessie.

"You're lying, my dad is not a killer." she yelled. "Honey, I know it's hard to understand." said Jessie. "Leave me alone." replied Lizzie and ran out.

***

My stomach screamed of hunger but I had no money. Suddenly I found myself on an unknown street and I knew I was lost.

I sat down on the cold ground and began to cry again. "Help, can someone help me." I called with thin voice. But then I heard footstep and my whole body froze. I was sure it was a monster that would kill me.

I looked up and saw a man. Tears filled my eyes and I hugged his leg. He lifted up my in his arms.

"Lizzie, what are you doing out here?" asked dad. "I miss you." I sobbed. "I miss you too." said Adam. "Please, come home." I replied. "I can't." he said. "Why?" I asked. "It's a long story." said Adam. "I'm scared" I replied. "You're safe with me." he said.

Lizzie is too young to understand that her father has committed horrible crimes.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~