sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Warnings:

This book contains themes such as violence/fighting, death, descriptions of warfare, and such. Please be aware of this before reading and do not read if you do not wish to be exposed to such topics. Reader discretion is advised.

Description:

The once great Kingdom of Youtoria is divided into eleven seperate kingdoms. The Alpine, The Taiga, The Birch, The Flower, The Volcano, The Tropical, The Desert, The Mesa, The Jungle, The Swamp, and The Corrupted Kingdom. The kingdoms have been against each other for decades. Each kingdom preaches that they are superior. On the verge of war, each ruler learns of a prophecy. Now there's a scramble for more power and more influence. For the glory of their kingdoms.

'Our Kingdom Come' is based on the Minecraft KingdomCraft series by your favorite Youtubers: Ldshadowlady, Smallishbeans, TheOrionSound, Stacyplays, Joeygraceffa, Seapeekay, Dangthatsalongname, Yammy, LaurenZSide, Strawburry17, and Shubble.

A/N: There will be mentions of other youtubers besides the ones listed above and many of them will have roles in the story!

This story will take artistic liberties from the actual Youtube series.

I have only watched KingdomCraft from Lizzie, Joel, Callum, Oli, Shelby, Scott, Lauren, and Stacy's perspective.

Alliances and enemies in KingdomCraft may not reflect allies and enemies here, again, artistic liberty.

Instagram Page : @ ourkingdomcomefic ✌🏼

What to find there:

Not much, I post some content about the book, like the pictures at the top of the chapters. I'll post more soon, like maybe a Q&A or me analyzing a piece of text. Just a bunch of random stuff, so go check it out!