Chapter 4

Kate's P.O.V.

Morning vibes. Did that sound too tumblr right now?

I laughed at myself and walked down stairs in my pajamas.

"Dad? What's for breakfast?" I asked him as I saw him cooking something I have never seen before cooked in our kitchen, which is understandable cause we moved here basically a week ago.

"Little banana pancakes with caramel syrup and cinnamon. " He said as I looked at him shocked.

"Woah! What's that for?" I asked.

"I got promoted to the main director of the company." He said when my eyes flew wide open, my mouth was open and my phone fell out of my hand.

"WHAT?! HOW?"

"They said I've been working so good past years and I've given this company so much. " He continued. " And they promoted me. That's why I am in a happy mood." He said smiling.

"That's amazing dad! You finally made it! You wanted this since you started to work there...I am so proud of you." I hugged him tight.

"Awh...thanks honey. "

"Mom would be so proud of you too." I smiled as he nodded back in answer.
I sat down to eat when I got a message.

From - Unknown
Hey, guys would like to meet you today. As yesterday they couldn't.

"Who's texting?" Dad asked me.

" I don't have this person in my contacts, but I think I may know who it is." I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. "Woah...dad these pancakes are soo tasty. You are an excellent cook. " I laughed while eating.

"Is that sarcasm or a compliment?" He rose his eyebrows.

"It's a compliment this time." I laughed.

|At the Academy|

I walked into the library to see what's new. Actually i'm here mostly to check if the book what I wanted to read is still here and no one found it while cleaning yesterday.

I walked up to the shelf of the books upstairs and there's no dust here anymore. So they did clean this part of the library too? I kept looking around to find if the book is still there...

"Looking for supernatural stories?" I turned around as I saw the guy from Joey's crew. He was at the bar that day.

"Am...yeah...I-I do. Oh and Hi, I am Kate." I smiled.

"Robert." He smiled back. I remember Cory mentioning him. "Why are you so interested in supernatural history books?" He asked me a bit shocked.

"I really like history books, and they are even better when the author likes to spice it up with some surreal characters and magic. I would love to read a good supernatural history book from this library, but I need to concentrate on my Geography classes right now." I explained.

"That's awesome! I study history classes here in academy and...there is one book I found yesterday while cleaning up this library with my friends. I found it in a wall right behind that shelf you are standing by right now, it got me really interested. If you do want to read something no one probably has read, that might be the book for you. And then you'll tell me is it worth to read it or no. I would love to read it myself, but as you said, you have to concentrate on work and so do I. Also I have so many other books to read. So i'm just making an acceptance, you can take it. But I don't think the librarian knows this book is here, so you'll have to read it here at the library. "

"Oh great, that might be just what I need." I smiled, turned around and headed back before he notices anything. "Oh, and It was nice to meet you Robert!" I stopped and said.