1. Leads of Faith

Revised

________

Indo POV

A yawn Slip from my Mouth as I waited for Mal to came Out from the Bathroom.

"Malllll, You're taking so Looong- hurry uppp"

I Shouted sleepily. I could heard Him Scoffed a little before opening The bathroom door, letting me Slip inside the holy place above all.

Thailand had long cooked for our breakfast and now the only smell i could sniff is the scent of the food in the air.

Anyway, I started my usual Routine. Splashing some water to my face then brushing my teeth before finally took a shower.

I didn't take that much of time to shower and just casually Slip out from the bathroom like a Ninja towards my room once i had finished my Morning shower.

I was Putting My beloved Kopiah after putting on my clothes, before THAT special words Slip off from Papa's Mouth.

"Hurry Up everyone! We're leaving in 20 Minutes!"

And just like that, Magically everyone start going wild. The once 'bathroom for 1 only' had gone to 3 countries at once.

The once empty Seat of The fairly long Dining table, had been filled with The Asean that have done their Routine.

I stretched my body before Fixing my red and white Jacket and making my own way towards the Dining table.

We eat while we also listened to other Asean's Going back and forth to find their stuff. Brunei could only watch the whole fiasco in disappointment while Singa Patted Her Back.

Laos and Cambodia as always, were bickering about Rumors that Spread around the School these days.

I rolled my eyes and talked with Philip and Malay That had taken their seat besides Me.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE THE CRINGE IS TO MUCH TO HANDLE

We finally finished our Breakfast and now were Sitting at Papa's Limo. Just a few minutes To go before we actually arrive at our school.

like always papa Asean drove us to school, since the school is a little far it will take 50 minutes to get there.

Until something bothers me once again when we started driving towards the Pangea School.

Something That i have Forgotten long time ago. Something Dark.

Malaysia POV

I took a Glance at Indo who is Awfully quiet during the ride. He hasn't shouts out loud about his Precious Marjan sitting in the refrigerator back at home nor He had Pulled pranks at one of us.

It's just, plain weird. Knowing him usually gets excited when we're off to school since he does have a pretty good relationship to other countries.

I also Noticed his slightly pale Face, Eyes widening a little at something and Then quickly shook his head. I sighed Mentally and were about to reach him and asked about his weird attitude.

"MAL, C'MON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE-"

Phil's Screams However beat me to it. I was so lost in my Thoughts i didn't even realize that Indo and The others had Hopped off from the car.

"ah Yes, Be right There Phil!"

I quickly respond and Hoped off from the Car, fixing my Shirt that had folded a little.