5. Undertakings and Fraternity

Revised

Sorry for the long wait aye-

_________

A glimpse of Flashback

Under the sunlight breeze, stood a Kingdom. the people in it were known of their politeness and welcoming gestures.

The Kingdom itself, accept any trades and thus becomes the most strategic Trading site. almost everyday, new comer nor foreigners would sail from their homeland towards this Kingdom.

The Kingdom of Majapahit is the name. the king, Majapahit, Ruled the Kingdom wisely, hence why the people in the Kingdom of Majapahit respect the king.

The King has 3 Sons.

Indies, Nusantara, and lastly Timor Timur. The three prince were as close as our feet touching the ground.

Whenever they're around, you'll always see them together. no matter what time, at what place, the three of them would always be seen around. it's safe to say that, they're inseparable.

Now, let us see.. what are they doing now at the time...

-----

It was a nice day at the Majapahit Kingdom. Flowers were blooming, and the weather is clear as ever.

the grass dancing below the sunlight thanks to the calming breeze flowing around, adds more details to the beautiful view around.

it was a Meadow filled with many kinds of flowers. red, white, blue, you named the colors! in short, everything looks magnificent and beautiful.

a Small Nation with a red and white were laying on the grass. his little hands were moving seemingly in directions, a bunch of flowers were placed beside him as a what seemingly look like flower crown frame.

The Boy sticks a few more flowers on the frame before he finally jolts up happily whilst holding the now finished Flower crown.

with excitement, He Ran towards a specific field where there are 2 more Red and white boys playing tag. one of them noticed the boy who were running towards them before shouting.

"Huaaa! Timor! Help me! Indies is going to catch mee-!"

The boy dramatically ran and hides behind Timor, who is holding the flower crown. The Other boy, who were chasing the person behind Timor, Huffed and playfully Growls.

"Hohoho! You can't run from me Nusantara! Come Back here!"

He then proceeds to chase the Other boy who shrieked and Ran away again. Timor Giggled at the sight of his two Big brothers before he too, followed them with a smile. Nusantara screamed slightly when he spotted that his older brother, Indies were right behind him with Timor following closely.