3. Abnegated

Revised (Again.)

Myes, Art above by me 💙
I know, it sucks.

_________________

Netherlands POV

Black was all i could see everywhere around me. no nothing and the deafening silence were killing me. I couldn't feel anything, really. just me, myself, and the Numb feeling. that was, until i felt my body tensed up and going down as if I'm falling to the nothingness.

I was preparing myself from the impact. where my body would crashed down onto the hard ground, where i would feel pain. but instead, i found myself going down slowly as the world changes by their wills.

the raging sounds of silence however, shatters the world around me like a mirror. i close my eyes tight at this before once again falling.

I gasped and Opens my eyes quickly, the first thing I see is the blinding light shining around me. i shook my head a little by that strange vision of mine. i was immediately getting hit by the wave of pain in my head.

I groaned a little, adjusting my sight at the blinding light. Once my sight were clear, i looked around and immediately flinched at the voice of the teacher. damn headache.

"Good that you're awake Netherlands, How's your Head? feeling any better?"

Miss Romania, one of my favorite teacher asked me. I hung my head low and try to dismiss the pounding headache I'm feeling. And it works.

"Uhm.. yeah Miss Romania, I'm feeling alot better now"

I caught a glimpse of her sighing seemingly in Relief before answering.

"I'm glad to hear that.."

I was about to ask what happened before a heavy accented voice interrupt me.

"Miss, The Police had arrived Here."

'Wait what?! the police?? what happened until they called the police?!'. I mentally asked in my mind.

"Uhm, Miss Romania- How long exactly I've been out for?"

Miss Romania Stayed silence for a Minute, which gave me an uncomfortable silence. Then she answered.

"Netherlands, You took a hard hit to the floor which gave a quite severe head injury. Mr.ASEAN himself requested the head master UN to call the police since no one were in the Bathroom aside from a few arrived students.. And you are pretty much knocked out on the s.e.a corridor.."

I froze. If they found out that Indo is the one who did this, he'll be expelled for sure from this School. I might need have some conversation with someone.

Soon After School

( oh god, the cringe. )

"you can go home now, and Becareful next time Nether.."

"yes Mr.Switzerland, I'll take care of myself now"

I wave to Mr. Switzerland and took my leave. Walking to the back of school so i could hopefully find someone to talk about this.

Looking around, i spotted Japan with his sister, Nekomi and their group i might say. Knowing i did remember talking to Russia before blacking out completely, i made a decision to talk with them instead.

I ran and shouted at them so they can Realized that I'm coming towards them.

"Hey, Guys..." i said while taking a breath after running a little far away