2. Exanimate

Revised (again)

art above by me <3 ( ik, it sucks )

Tw: Slight Gore and Violence

____________

Netherlands POV

I don't know what just happened way before, But the next thing I knew is that I'm catching up for Indo to the bathroom and Me Staring wide in shock.

He was Clutching onto the Bathroom sink with so much force and His face were twisted in pain. A slight gasp escaped from my mouth.

Indo flinched a little and turned to me slowly, Eyes widening in pain as tears starts to stream over his puffed cheeks.

"I-Indo?"

I stuttered out. He immediately backed away from me, his hands covering his right eye a little which only makes him shaking more.

"N-Neth? P-please go away!"

He pleaded, Hands extending a little towards me. I stiffened up, Holding a straight face and stared at him.

"No, I'm staying."

I answers boldly, approaching him slowly. he only backed up more, sobbing a little as his face turned to a silent pain.

"Y-you don't U-understa-"

Before he could finish his sentence, He screamed A Little in pain and falls down to the rather clean floor. clutching his chest as if it hurts like hell. I Stared in shock and rushes to him, attempting to at least brought him to school's infirmary.

Or so i thought.

The next thing i knew is that I'm holding tightly onto His arm that were wrapped around my neck ever so tightly. I Couldn't breathe properly and now were choking at this. i forced my tired eyes to at least looked at Indo- No, This Guy in front of me.

"Oh Neth, Are you always this weak? If i know about this sooner, i could've easily take you down back then."

The person says, his lips twitched into a smirk as his golden and red ruby eyes shimmered a little. I struggle More, trying to loosen his grip around my neck as he let out a scoff in annoyance.

"I Don't play with a weak country. Such a shame."

and with that, I've being thrown out from the bathroom. My head hitting the ground hard. The world swirling around as if it would crashed me any second. I tried to focus, using my last strength to finally see Indo's closest ally. With a little energy i had, i managed to Spoked out.

"R-rus S-save Him-"

And with that, my consciousness Slipped off. leaving me in a black void of nothingness and silence.

Russia's POV

Me and America were Busy getting onto each others throat with Both of our siblings holding us back. Him Teasing me with that smirk while i just growled in annoyance. our siblings let's go of us when me and the Capitalist gives up on trying to fight.

when they did let us go and were distracted for a few seconds, America Sneaked a slight peck on my cheek and I went red for a split second before shaking my thoughts off. I grunted at him who was winking and smiling Like a dork he is.