Chapter 2

'' Christian. '' I said with a disbelieving voice.

'' Get in the car. '' His eyes were fixed on mine.

His words echoed in my ears. I tried to move my legs but my brain did not cooperate. I felt paralysed. I couldn't move.

'' Faith. Get in the damn car. '' This time it was a command. I forced my legs to move and got in the car. My phone beeped in my bag signaling i've received a message. it was from James.

- Text me when you get home. Love you <3

I smiled at the text.

'' Who is it? '' I looked up at Christian who was eyeing me. I didn't realised when he got in the car.

I deliberately ignored what he said. '' How did you find me? ''

'' It doesn't matter, what matters is that if i didn't reached on time he would have ... '' He closed his eyes as if he was trying to control himself. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

'' But the man is not at fault. Seeing you in this dress, any man would lose his mind. I don't mind if you roam naked around our room but not in public, especially not in a club with drunk men in every corner. '' He said with a serious voice.

'' What! You have no rights .. '' He cut me off.

'' I do Faith. You're my fiancée and i have every right on you. ''

'' If you think you can just come and claim me as yours then you're wrong. I might have a boyfriend who is waiting for me to come back at home. '' I know i was being childish but i can't let him think that i've been waiting for him all this time.

'' But you don't. It would seem that your closest association has been with that guy from Sharks but that was 3 years ago so i'm not really worrying. '' He smiled.

I paled. '' Matt '' I whispered

I met Matt three years ago in an open gallery art walk which James begged me to go. After our first meeting, we kept on bumping into each other, sometime in the coffee shop or bookstore. we exchanged our numbers and got in contact with each other. I still remember the night when he confessed he liked me .. a lot and wanted things to work between us. It was the first night we kissed. three days later, he called me and told me that he did not know that hanging out with me would cost him so much. He told me to never try and contact him. Later, i learned that his company was sold to a rich business tycoon.

'' You had me followed? '' The realisation suddenly hit me. I looked at Christian, unable to control all these emotions flowing through me.

He shrugged. '' I've merely had access to your whereabouts. You didn't believed that i'd left you on your own all these years, right? I can't risk losing you to a random man after all you're my fiancée. ''

Fury raced through me. '' It was you? You were the one who bought his company? ''

His smile grew wider. '' As a matter of fact, yes it was me. If he had listened to me, he wouldn't had to go through all these. He is the sole reason behind his doom. '' I could feel that he had no remorse about what he did.

'' You're heartless Christian. I can't believe you did all of these. you're an animal and i hate you. '' I shouted. I don't care if i sounded rude.

The car came to a halt. He turned to face me.

'' Hate is a strong word Faith. And i was only protecting what's mine. ''

He reached out and strailed a finger down my cheeks like he did on our first meeting five years ago. His gaze flicked down at my mouth then met my gaze. His eyes softened. I saw him leaning closer and closer, before i could do anything he kissed me. I tried to push him away, he seized the opportunity to grab my hands and pulled me closer. His tongue traced the seam of my mouth asking for entrance.

I tried to resist but his mouth was tormenting me. He bit my lower lips making me gasp. His tongue sought entrance into my mouth and this time i didn't resist him. His hand was pressed down my back and the other on the back of my head. I could feel him loosen my hair. I reluctantly pulled back and stared in his eyes.

His eyes were glowing and he was smiling triumphantly. He smirked. '' You're beautiful Faith. ''

- Sorry for the bad english ! I'll try my best to edit the story as soon as possible :)

Thanks for reading. Please do leave your comments :)