Three

MAX

She is really hot. In more than one way. My fingers are actually burning while I touch her bare skin.

I guess it's the mix between alcohol, weed and dancing all night. I'm not complaining, though, because I'm freaking cold, and she is warming me up by keeping herself close to me.

Her hands pushes my jacket off my shoulders, before she hastily pulls my t-shirt up over my head. It's definitely going to be hard to do this slowly, so I might as well just abandon that plan right away. Maybe a good, fast fuck is what I need anyway, to get back into it.

She wiggles out of her tight pants, and kicks them out of the way, only to fall down to her knees in front of me.

This is taking an unexpected turn for the better.

I look down at the black-haired beauty in front of me, that I still don't know the name of, as she pulls my jeans down. Her hand massages my hard cock outside my boxers while her eyes meet with mine.

She wastes no time.

I kinda like it.

I send her one of my signature charming "seal the deal"-smiles, that never worked on Ives, but everyone else. She smiles back at me, and by the way her hands are now pulling on my boxers, I'd say it worked.

Her warm lips are almost instantly around my cock. She uses her hand to pump me simultaneously, and I can't help but groan in pleasure. She knows what she's doing, and that is in turn making me even harder. Her dark brown eyes are still locked on mine as she blows me.

Her tongue swirls around my tip, and I can honestly say no one's been better at this before.

I wonder how many guys she's sucked off before, and my mind wanders to Aiden Miller for a split second. I'm pretty sure she isn't his girlfriend. If she was, she wouldn't be upstairs with me, doing this, while he is just downstairs.

I think I'm safe. Now, stop thinking about another dude, for fuck's sake. Even though, I have to admit, the thought of her with someone else pushes me closer to the edge.

I groan again, and she smiles up at me, before she gets up from her knees, and puts her arms around my neck. Her lips are now slightly swollen, and I lean in to capture them in mine.

She jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist, and I grab a hold of her thighs, before I walk out of my jeans, and carry her over to the nearest wall. I press her up against it, so that I can let go of her thighs, and rip off her underwear.

She then gasps, and I wince as her open hand meet with my right cheek.

"Ow," I huff, and look at her as I pull away from our kiss.

"Those were expensive!" she yells in my face, and looks down at the ripped pair of panties in my hand.

My frown turns into an amused grin, and I shrug at her.

"I'll buy you new ones," I state casually, and it's really no big deal.

A pair of tiny panties can't cost that much, I could buy her as many as she wanted. Hm, aren't I feeling generous today? I wouldn't usually spend a cent on a girl I'm just gonna fuck once and toss away like a condom. Isn't that what Dean said I do?

"No, you won't, rude boy," she huffs, before pulling my mouth back to hers for a brief second. Then she stops and looks at me warily. "Do you have protection?"

I roll my eyes, and drop her down onto the floor.

We're in a God damn frat house. If there's no condoms anywhere, hell has frozen over and pigs are flying with tiny, little angel wings.