Five

Li Na's POV:
I got close to Sicheng again and talked to him as we made our laps around the gym. "So what is that girl's problem?" I asked. "Oh, Fang-Yi? She's the most popular girl in the school. The other girls are her groupies. She is always flirting with me and the other guys." He said. "She's awful." I said, sighing. "She's not so bad some of the time." He said. "You saw what she did." I said angrily. "I didn't mean it like th-" he tried to explain but I walked faster and ignored him.

"Li Na." I heard him say sadly but I kept going, wanting to walk on my own. The rest of gym class passes and so did most of the day with me still ignoring Sicheng. I don't know why I got so mad but I was stubborn so I didn't know how to approach him again. That was until we were assigned to be deskmates in art. "Li Na, I need to talk to you." Sicheng said as I sat down next to him. "What?" I said, looking at him. He looked me in the eyes and apologized. "I didn't mean to upset you earlier, I am so so sorry. I am on your side okay?" He said.

I gave in and accepted his apology, making him smile brightly about the time the teacher walked in and addressed the class. "Just don't it again okay? I need at least one friend here." I said. "We're all your friends. If you ever need us, we are all here." He said. "Thanks Sicheng." I said, hugging him before the teacher could notice. We passed notes back and forth, ignoring the teacher the whole class. Soon came lunch time and we met up with the other boys.

"Hi, how has your day been?" Lucas said. "It's been alright so far." I said as I sat down with Sicheng, me in between him and Yangyang. We talked until lunch ended and soon came the last class of the day, drama. Ten, Kun and Sicheng were all in my class do I sat with them as soon as I was forced to introduce myself as every school does to a new student. I smiled awkwardly and sat down, waiting for instructions as I held light conversation with the boys, almost getting in trouble.

"Alright, we will be holding auditions for the school play soon, this year's play will be Romeo and Juliet" the teacher said as she handed out papers. There were a few sighs and some excitement in the room but honestly I wasn't too excited myself. "I've always wanted to get the main part in a school play. Especially the roll of Romeo, that would be amazing." Sicheng said to me as everyone began to converse with each other. "Really? You want to be an actor?" I said. "I've always had a love for acting but could never seem to get any lead rolls, they always give it to someone else." He admitted.

I put my hand on his shoulder in sympathy as I looked at him. "You should audition." I said. "I don't know if I should." He frowned. "I think you'd make an amazing male lead. You should at least try, you never know." I said. He became more confident and decided to audition. "Fine, I will, but only if you audition with me." He said, shocking me. "Of course I will Sicheng, why wouldn't I audition for the play, I'm a star afterall. But sorry bro, I kind of prefer to audition alone." Ten chimed in, making me laugh.

"Not you." Sicheng rolled his eyes and we both laughed slightly. "I don't know if I'd be very good though, I've never auditioned for anything before or acted." I said. "Well maybe you could help me run lines and then decide?" He said. "There are plenty of parts in the play." He added. "Alright, I will think about it." I said, making him smile and hug me quickly. His hugs warmed me heart so it would all be worth it. Class went by fast and soon the school day was over. The boys all met up at the bus and told me where to go.

As I walked behind Yangyang, the other boys behind us, someone suddenly tripped him and began laughing with another boy, making me eye them. I helped Yangyang up and yelled at the boy. "Hey, what's so funny?!" I said. The other boys were trying to get me to let it go, including Yangyang, but I ignored them. "And who are you?" The boy said. "Your worst fucking nightmare." I said before punching the boy in the nose, shocking everyone as the boy's friend tried to help him while they panicked.

There were soon cheers on the bus as I realized I had just taken the bully down. There is no telling how many times he has done things like that to the boys, let alone everyone else. I bowed and smiled before following Yangyang. "Sit with me." He said, smiling. I nodded and sat with him and soon everyone took their seats as well. "Thank you for that back there." He said. "No need to thank me. Guy's a jerk, he deserved it." I said. "Still, thank you." He said, giving me a quick hug. "Well, I guess you're welcome." I said, smiling.

He smiled back and the bus driver shut the doors, taking off. After what seemed like the longest bus ride ever, we finally made it home. A few people looked at me confused as I got off with the boys but I ignored them. I was just ready to sleep all of my stress away as soon as I walked inside, not wanting to answer the how was school? question anymore. But then..I remembered I had homework.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the wait. ~-winney-