Seven

Li Na's POV:

"Girl, what's up with you?" Lucas laughed. "What do you mean?" I said, though I know I was being obvious. "You're over there freaking out." He said as he sat up on his bed. "Well something happened. But if I tell you, you can't tell anybody." I said. He immediately got up and closed the door before sitting on my bed next to me. "Spill." He said. "Okay so I was outside talking to Sicheng and basically one thing lead to another and next thing I know we almost kissed." I said.

He looked at me shocked as he took in my words. "You two? Almost kissed?!" He said. "Shush! Someone might hear you." I said. "Sorry, I just can't believe it, I mean I have seen the way he looks at you and how he talks to you different than everyone else, even people at school. I just never thought he'd actually have the balls to try to kiss you." He said. "Wait you knew?" I said. "Yes, it's obvious, to me at least. I've noticed you like him too." He said. "It just seems so wrong but it also feels so ri-" I started to say before he took the words out of my mouth.

"Feels so right, yeah I know." He said. "Ugh, Lucas, what should I do?" I said. "I mean I don't think Mrs. Chen would like that too much but I say to follow your heart." He said. "You obviously both have feelings for each other so why not see where it goes." He continued. "You really think so?" I said. "I do." He said, patting me on the shoulder. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We both looked and saw Sicheng opening the door slightly, making Lucas cough awkardly. "Can I have a minute alone with Li Na?" Sicheng said shyly.

"Of course." Lucas said, winking at me before he left, making me roll my eyes. Sicheng sat down beside me awkwardly as I looked down at my feet. "I just wanted to say I am sorry..about earlier..I don't know what happened, I didn't mean to.." I cut him off as he panicked by putting my hand on his. I thought of Lucas's words to go for it and took a deep breath. "It's okay, I wanted to kiss you too. I know it is wrong but I just feel different around you." I said as I looked away from him, feeling his gentle eyes on me.

Suddenly I felt his hand carress my face, turning me to look at him. Before I knew pulled me forward and brushed his lips against mine. "Is it okay if I kiss you now?" He said in a whisper. "Please." I said. I closed my eyes and felt his lips press against mine making my heart beat faster. His lips continued to move against mine as he held onto me, drawing me closer. It felt as if it were all a dream. I kissed him back, his lips feeling like a cloud dancing across mine. This was my first kiss so it meant everything and he made it perfect.

His hand traveled to the middle of my back and held me as we continued to kiss. Eventually we pulled away and looked at each other, blushing as we tried to catch our breath. "Wow." I said. "That was my first kiss." He said, smiling. "Mine too." I said. "I hope I made it special for you." He said, a worried expression on his face as he carressed my cheek again. "Don't worry it was very special." I said. I pulled him into a hug and enjoyed being in his arms for as long as I could until a knock came at the door.

"I forgot my phone in there, can we hurry this along?" Lucas said, making us both laugh. "Yeah hang on." I said. "So...would you like to go with me to the school dance?" Sicheng said suddenly. "Me? Really? Wait..we can't be seen together though, we could get in trouble." I said. "I don't care what they think, I want to take a very beautiful and special girl to the dance with me." He said, making me blush. "So what do you say?" He said. I stood up, along with him as Lucas began knocking again. I grabbed Sicheng's face quickly and kissed him. "I'd love to go with you. But we have to keep things on the down low for right now okay?" I said.

He nodded and smiled before opening the door and walking past Lucas excitedly back to his room. Lucas walked in and instead of grabbing his phone he was supposedly looking for, he locked the door quickly and spoke quietly. "Girl, tell me everything." He said. "Well you kind of interupted but.." I said. "Sorry, I just got too excited." He replied. "It's alright, I'll tell you what happened but you can't tell anyone okay? This has to stay between us." I said.

He nodded and pinky swore not to tell anyone before sitting down and waiting for the "tea" as he called it. "So..Sicheng tried to apologize for almost kissing me but I decided to tell him my feelings and just go for it like you said and he likes me back so..we ended up kissing..and then he kind of asked me to be his date to the school dance." I said. Lucas almost screamed with joy until he maintained himself and grabbed my arm. "Oh my god, what did you say?" He said.

"I said yes." I told him. He hugged me excitedly and congratulated me. "Wow, I can't believe Sicheng got a date first out of us guys, he's usually the shy one." He said. "But you can't tell anyone, if word gets out then we're in big trouble." I said. He crossed his heart and promised not to tell anyone. Just hope he doesn't let it slip anyways.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the wait.

~-winney-