Six

Li Na's POV:

I fell asleep doing my homework, only to be woken by Sicheng. "Li Na, wake up, it's time for dinner." He whisperef. I rubbed my tired eyes and sat up slowly. "Okay, thank you for waking me up. I will be in there in a minute." I said. He nodded and walked off to the kitchen. I got up shortly after and followed behind, seeing I was the last one to dinner. "Li Na, help yourself to as much as you'd like." Mrs. Chen said. I bowed and thanked her, not use to this kind of stuff. I noticed the only seat open was next to Xiaojun.

I felt I hadn't gotten to know him well so I was glad I could sit by him. He smiled at me as I sat down next to him and grabbed my plate of food and a drink. "How was your sleep?" He asked me as everyone went off into their own conversations. "Great, thank you." I said. I suddenly felt awkward, not knowing what to talk about with the boy. I really didn't know much about him at all. I didn't know the others well either. "So did you have a good day at school?" He suddenly chimed in again.

"Yeah, it was okay for school I guess." I said, making him laugh. "Yeah, school is alright but I'd prefer staying home in bed or working on song writing." He said. "You write songs?" I asked. "Yeah, I am not very good at it but it is just a little hobby of mine. Nothing special really." He said shyly. "I'd love to see some of your work." I said. He smiled and looked at me surprised. "I can sing too but I am kind of shy around people." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "It's okay, if you don't want to, I understand. Just know, I'd love to hear it if you chose to show me." I said.

He blushed shyly and nodded before going back to eating. I noticed Sicheng looking at me from across the table. I looked back at him, making him look away and eat his food. I laughed slightly and smiled at him, making him smile back. Everyone ate quickly, the boys besides Kun rushing off to play videogames. Kun and I cleaned up for Mrs. Chen as she thanked us and went to bed. "You like it here so far?" Kun said as we washed the dishes. "Yeah, it is nice here." I said. "What's it like out there? I've only ever been here besides my real home..well what use to be." He said sadly.

"Out there isn't all it's cut out to be. It's dangerous, lonely.." I trailed off. "Can I help?" I heard a voice behind us say. Kun and I turned to see who it was. "Sicheng! Yeah man, of course you can help but I don't think we have much left." Kun said. "It's okay." Sicheng said, walking over to me and taking the plate from my hands, gesturing that he would finish it for me. I smiled at him gently and walked off, showering and getting ready for bed. I rushed and got into my pajamas and laid down. Before too long, Lucas got in the shower, giving me some time to try to take a nap.

I couldn't fall asleep however and the moment he came in the room with only a towel, I was shocked. I held my hand to my eyes and looked away, making him laugh. "Sorry, I'm just use to doing things this way." He said. "It's fine, just caught me by surprise." I laughed, still looking away. "Handsome aren't I?" He joked. "Sure." I joked along. He grabbed his clothes and went back to the bathroom to change so I wouldn't have to see that too. I decided to get up to see what the other boys were up to. As I walked towards the living room where it sounded like they were still playing video games.

Someone suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the kitchen. "Li Na, I need you to see this." I heard Sicheng's voice in my ear. I was confused but followed him anyways. We walked outside into the garden and to the bench we had both sat at before. "What exactly are we out here for?" I asked as I sat next to him. "Look." He said as he pointed up. I waited a moment and soon a meteor shower began. I looked in awe, never having seen such a thing before. Sicheng smiled at me and I did the same to him.

I looked over to see the sweet, innocent boy whose eyes always seemed to sparkle, making me heart almost skip a beat. I shook the thought away and looked down at my hands, making him worry. "What's wrong?" He asked, placing his hand on mine. "Nothing, I'm just being thankful for what I have now." I said, looking back up at the sky as the meteor shower came to an end while he still looked at me. "We're all glad to have you here." He said. I looked over at him and smiled. Without any control of my actions, I began to lean in as he did the same.

We got closer to each other and our lips were only inches apart before someone yelled from inside, scaring both of us. We laughed it off and tried our best to not think about what just happened. "Well, I should finish getting ready for bed." I said awkardly as I stood up. "Uh..yeah me too. Goodnight Li Na." He said shyly. "Goodnight Sicheng." I said as I walked to the door, giving him one last meaningful glance before going in my room and freaking out, confusing Lucas.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the wait.

~-winney-