Nine

Li Na's POV:

We all got home and I put my dress away and felt Sicheng's arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed him, smiling at him. He kissed back harder as his hands trailed further down and grabbed my ass. "You looked so good in that dress." He whispered. "Sicheng, what has gotten into you?" I said, biting my lip. "I don't know really, I guess it was just how you looked in that dress, I can't get it off my mind." He said, making me blush. "Sicheng.." I said shyly in reaction to him.

He let go of me and became shy again, scratching the back of his head as he looked away. "Sorry, I'm not usually like that." He said. "It's okay." I said, walking closer. "I like it." I said, kissing him on the cheek. He blushed deeply and smiled to himself as I went to finish putting my stuff away. "Hey, do you want to hang out in my room later? Maybe we could watch a movie or something, I can make sure Ten leaves." He asked sweetly. "That sounds good." I smiled.

"Can't wait, I'll make popcorm and everything so all you have to bring is your beautiful self." He said. I smiled sweetly at him as I admired him. "Can I come?" Lucas suddenly interrupted from the doorway, scaring both of us. "Lucas, I kind of wanted some alone time with Sicheng tonight." I said. "Ohh, okay." He said sadly, making me feel kind of bad. "We'll have another movie night soon and then you can come." Sicheng said, making him happy again.

He happily skipped away, making us laugh and bid each other goodbye as I decided to take a nap before hanging out with Sicheng. I was super nervous and the only way I could deal with it was to sleep. But when I woke up from my nap, it was just the same. I had kissed Sicheng before and spent time with him. But not like alone alone at night while we cuddle up and watch a movie in his bed. I redid my makeup that I forget to take off before my nap and made myself look as good as possible.

I put on a tank top and short short pajamas set and waited for Ten to leave Sicheng's room to come out. Eventually I saw the door to Sicheng's room open as I peeked out and saw Ten leave, giving me my chance to sneak over to Sicheng's room. I creeped down the hall as the other boys were still in the living room. I knocked on Sicheng's door lightly and he opened it, smiling at me as he took me hand and dragged me into the room, shutting the door and locking it so the boys wouldn't bother us. He looked so cute in his pajamas, making me just want to cuddle him.

"You look beautiful." He said shyly. "Thank you, you look handsome." I said, blushing. "I got out my fluffy blanket for this. I've never done this before but I want everything to go perfect. He decided to pick a romantic comedy and I didn't mind at all what we watched as long as I was in his arms. I curled up in the fluffy blanket he had talked about and he shyly put his arms around me, pulling me closer. He kissed my forehead gently and became comfortable with me even more.

"I feel like I've known you forever." He said. "Same here." I said back as we watched the movie together. "So this is technically our first date. I hope it is good for you, I'm sorry we can't do much else." He said. "It's perfect." I said, nuzzling into his chest. I don't know how I had become so attached to this boy in so little time. Maybe it was his charm or his overall kindness. Whatever it was, I was drawn to it and didn't want anything else. That night we shared stories of our past and barely paid attention to the movie.

I told him of all the other places I had been before, the other people I had lived with. He seemed to be a bit jealous when he knew of other boys I had lived with before. "I never had feelings for anyone before I met you okay." I reassured him. "Though I know it's wrong, I really like you Sicheng." I said. "I really like you too." He said, looking at me. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before hugging me tightly. "Thank you for choosing me." He said quietly. "What?" I asked.

"The other guys looked at you too ya know, I mean I see why, you're beautiful, smart, funny and very likeable. I never thought you'd pick me." He said. "Sicheng..that is so sweet of you. It was never even a competition to begin with, you were the one who caught my eye from the beginning." I said. He smiled at my words and played with my hair a little. "Well, I'm thankful for that. I want to treat you the way you deserve to be treated." He said.

"I know Sicheng, which is why we shouldn't have to hide our relationship, tomorrow at the dance, if you are in, I want to show everyone what we feel for each other. I don't want to have to hide all the time and sneak around and eat in dark restaurants or any of that stuff." I said. He looked into my eyes deeply. "I know, I want everything to be normal for us too. I am in, I don't care what anyone thinks." He said, holding me close. I smiled at him and looked into his soft eyes and leaned up, pecking him on the lips.

He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me but we were interrupted by of course, a knock on the door as always. What else could we expect in a house full of loud, nosy boys.

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it took so long, super busy at work as a manager all the time.

Who is your favorite character?

~-winney-